MyTime is useful for Jehovah's Witnesses allowing us to focus on the ministry by keeping organized notes. MyTime keeps up with your calls, return visits, territories, literature placements, and field service time so that you don't have to, allowing you to have an accurate field service report.
Please visit http://priddysoftware.com/mytime for answers to frequently asked questions, the full list of features and to submit feature requests.
* Sort calls by street, name, city, date and bible studies
* Calls can store contact info and additional information that you get to pick
* add return visits or studies and select publications that you placed (All publications are available)
* publications, hours, studies, and RVs are tallied automatically and reported for your end of month field service report
* Transfer/send one of your calls to someone else
* Add your field service hours and RBC Hours, and even "start" and "stop" your time while your phone is off
* Bulk Literature view is used to add magazines, books, and brochures for placements not tied to a return visit
* Put all of your calls on a map (The maps are saved so that iPod Touch users can use the maps in the ministry)
* Statistics for the last 12 months and yearly totals are ready for your Field service report, even email them to your congregation secretary
* iTunes keeps your data backed up, also you can email a backup to yourself
* Translations available in: Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, and Serbian
- Fixed suggested magazine algorithm
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it had one more thing!!
I absolutely love this app. It is a tremendous help to me in my full time service. So helpful in reminding me of who I haven't visited in a while and keeping me up to date with my goals for hours, RV's and placements. I just wish it had the option of telling me which day an RV prefers a return visit on during the week as a way of organizing my days better and handing off those RV's that I can't make work for my schedule. All in all though, this app is a lifesaver!
Thank you. I am in a new territory and the map helps me find my calls again until I learn my way around. Two things I would like to see: calendar interaction for return visits and control over push pins. I want to decide their color as a way of organizing. Second and tertiary colors can remain the same. I love how it keeps up. I like the note ability and placement record. Thank you for this ap. PS: is there a way to add magazine route? That would be great too!
LOVE THIS APP BUT....
Every time I try to send a back up of my files to my email it won't allow me to hit send.
I'm scared that if my app accidentally gets deleted or if my phone crashes I won't be able to recover my service time, my return visits, etc. Is it something I'm doing on my end? Or a glitch? No clue. Hope it gets sorted out soon otherwise I'll have to go back to pen and paper.
- Brent Priddy
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007 Brent Priddy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.