By Brent Priddy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyTime is useful for Jehovah's Witnesses allowing us to focus on the ministry by keeping organized notes. MyTime keeps up with your calls, return visits, territories, literature placements, and field service time so that you don't have to, allowing you to have an accurate field service report.
Please visit http://mytime.googlecode.com for answers to frequently asked questions, the full list of features and to submit feature requests.
* Sort calls by street, name, city, date and bible studies
* Calls can store contact info and additional information that you get to pick
* add return visits or studies and select publications that you placed (All publications are available)
* publications, hours, studies, and RVs are tallied automatically and reported for your end of month field service report
* Transfer/send one of your calls to someone else
* Add your field service hours and RBC Hours, and even "start" and "stop" your time while your phone is off
* Bulk Literature view is used to add magazines, books, and brochures for placements not tied to a return visit
* Put all of your calls on a map (The maps are saved so that iPod Touch users can use the maps in the ministry)
* Statistics for the last 12 months and yearly totals are ready for your Field service report, even email them to your congregation secretary
* iTunes keeps your data backed up, also you can email a backup to yourself
* Translations available in: Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, and Serbian
What's New in Version 3.4.6
* Translation Updates
* Added Serbian Language
A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO AN RV BOOK!
Love this app! It keeps me organized and I am never without my phone and therefore never without my return notes. The app allows me to insert so much information in the notes section so that I can show personal interest when I return. All of our literature accounted for and we can even keep track of returns that we continue to call on without success. This feature allows me to show return attempt but not home, so I can track what days and times he was not at home.
Love this app!
It's so perfect for keeping track of calls and return visits and even territories are easy to navigate from my phone. There is one thing that you should add that would complete it - One more pin color (maybe yellow?) connected the ability to add a 'visit attempt' for each call or return visit. This would be great because then you could track the patterns of when you call on the red pins but still don't find them home. I'd love to see it!
Very easy to use and navigate. I like seeing at-a-glance notes under each return visit. One humble request would be to include notes under each day that hours are reported... It helps so much to remember who you worked with when you need to remember something from that day. Thank you!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Brent Priddy
- © 2007 Brent Priddy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.