By Ken Cobb
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● MyTradeshow is an app for businesses to use at corporate and consumer tradeshows.
● MyTradeshow allows businesses to gather potential customer’s contact information by allowing them to input their Name, E-Mail, and Phone Number into the app, which is then stored in the app.
● An example use case for MyTradeshow would be for a business to have a booth set up with several iPads running the app, allowing customers to freely input their contact information. Another example would be for businesses with employees that roam the floors of the tradeshow; as interested customers ask questions, the employee can let the potential customer fill out his or her contact information.
● MyTradeshow lets businesses supply their own logo to be used on the main screen of the app; this allows for a personal, branded experience. For best results, businesses should use a logo that is a .png image with a transparent background. The logo can be changed at any time the business wants.
● All customer’s information can be viewed and exported from within the app, which is password protected by a password the business sets; this protects all potential customer’s information. The password can be changed at any time the business wants.
● Customer entries can be deleted from the app by simply swiping on the table cell containing the information, and then tapping the Delete button.
● All customer information can be exported from the app into a .csv file, which is then attached to an E-Mail that can be sent to whatever address you specify and then can be imported directly into your spreadsheet software of choice.
What's New in Version 2.10
● Simplified and cleaned up aspects of the app where you won't have to go through as many screens to get to the same places as before, such as: entering your password, changing your password, sharing & reviewing the app, and viewing/exporting the data.
● Fixes a bug where the interface appears in portrait mode if the app isn't rotated.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ken Cobb
- © 2012-2014 Ken Cobb
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.