This application is a service of Singapore Government.
Be empowered for an all new travelling experience
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app launched by Land Transport Authority (LTA), is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App gives Singapore land transport a bad name
The Singapore public transport is one of the best, recent minor issues with reliability on mrt notwithstanding. But this app is a joke. I asked for a route from Kaki Bukit to One North, and the app suggested I take the Downtown line to Macpherson, followed by Circle line to Paya Lebar, then East west line to Bugis, back on Downtown line to Botanic gardens and then Circle line to one north. Four changes is just plain stupid routing. In contrast, Citymapper suggests just a single change at Macpherson to Circle line which brings me to One North, along with a few other helpful alternative routes with slightly longer time utilizing all the different modes of transport.
Give this garbage app a miss and use Citymapper instead.
Pull this app
Why release an updated version of this under a nearly identical, and frankly less sensible, name?
It’s 20 Oct and there’s still no update for the DTL3 stations. Suggested “efficient” MRT routes make you change stations 3 times. Really no common sense used for planning optimal routes
- Land Transport Authority Singapore
- 74.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Land Transport Authority of Singapore
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.