By Spensa Technologies, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MyTraps.com lets growers easily enter and manage pest data across all of their fields and orchards.
Sign up for free at MyTraps.com.
- Enter pest data directly from the field.
- Easily find traps.
* Deploy traps using the mobile app to record exact location.
* When entering data, view your location and the trap on a map.
* Sort trap list by proximity. The closest is always at the top of the list.
- No signal in the field? No problem. Enter data and MyTraps will upload when you have a connection.
- Visualize pest populations on a graph or map.
- Record and visualize scouting notes with MyTraps Scout.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
- Added the ability to create fields from inside the application by walking the outside of the field's boundaries or by quick create
- Added the ability to overlay a past scouting trip on the map
- Added a new menu view for Agronomy Layers and Past Scouting Trips
- Vastly improved the battery life of the application in many situations
- Added stand count to the mega button
- Added a row version of stand count for soybeans
- Trap coloration (based on trap counts) should now properly reflect the web app's default setup
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 52.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spensa Technologies, Inc
- © 2015 Spensa Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.