Introducing MyTrip Forecasts, the all-new iPhone app designed to give you personalized trip weather forecasts!
Have you ever wondered what kind of weather you will encounter when you go on road trips? Will it be snowing in the mountains? Raining on the highway? Or will it be clear all the way through? Whatever the case may be, weather can be a significant contributing factor to your enjoyment–or your stress– on the road.
With MyTrip Forecasts, simply enter the details for all your upcoming trips: when it starts, how many days you will travel, and where you intend to go each day. Then, let the app do the rest! Using an easy-to-read pie chart view, you can easily see a breakdown of the likely conditions you will face on your drive. You can also view a map of the trip, with the weather overlaid at various locations of your trip.
• Create trips lasting as many days as necessary.
• On each day, set the start and end locations and as many rest stops as desired.
• View a detailed breakdown of the weather for each trip, grouped by route segments (from one stop to the next) and days.
• View each route segment or day on a map, with the weather condition and temperature overlaid at various locations.
• View an overview of all your trips, sorted by upcoming trips (in the next ten days), future trips, and past trips.
• Quickly preview conditions for different start dates and set a new one if you find better conditions.
• View your upcoming trips on the Home Screen with a Today Widget.
Thanks to www.icons8.com for button icons used in this app.
• The new Today Widget allows you to quickly check your upcoming trips from the home screen.
• Your current location can now be used as a trip starting or ending location.
• Trip weather is now displayed for trips starting in the next ten days (up from seven days).
• Interface enhancements and bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.