By Taponix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** A PRIVATE MULTIMEDIA JOURNAL/DIARY****
PRIVATE BY DESIGN, PUBLIC BY CHOICE
MyTymz lets you capture your life in the moment using TEXT, PHOTO, VOICE, VIDEO & LOCATION
MyTymz Features and Benefits:
- Double PRIVACY protection with in-app password & PIN Code.
- To-Do Lists and Task Alerts, help you stay organized during your daily activities
- Photo album to quickly browse your pictures and share.
- Map your entries and see where you’ve been.
- Keep track of your favorite places, tips, reviews & entries.
- Track health issues, fitness routines, bills, etc.
- Search moments of your life, instantly.
- Share, update, edit or delete entries at any time.
Attach your experiences to a location you visit and check in to, with full multimedia capabilities.
Use the forward facing camera to save your looks, your shape and your style over time.
Private and secure, MyTymz keeps all the moments in your life - not just the ones you share.
Share only what you want with email, Facebook, or Twitter. Keep the rest for yourself.
What's New in Version 1.2
- New Easy Journal Entry
- Improved Usability
- Bug Fixes
Room for improvement
1) can my entries be organized by date so that i can click into it instead of seeing all the journal entries and check ins i one shot?
2) where is the return button to make my entry on separate lines?
3) lost my account. Cant log in, lost important information for the past 4 days and cant find it. When i tried to recreate my account with the same information, the system established a completely new account for me
4) when i sent an email requesting assistance by clicking on the email link from their confirmation email, the email was returned.
5) the next day, my account was restored. Must have been a system glitch.
I love my picture diary. I've had it for a few months and already love going back through my pics to enjoy, again our memories from the summer. I will even enjoy it more as time passes & I can view. I also use the to do section & I love it! Good jobs on a great app.
The only thing I do not like about it is it turns off my music when I open it & I like to always listen to music when I'm on my phone.
Perfect for Organized people
Honestly speaking, I am really an organized person. I don't like when it takes me while to find a picture or anything I need. This app lets me to organize whatever I need in one journal. It's like your photo album with better functions such as audio recording, captions, dates and etc. I strongly recommend it. Makes life easier
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 17, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Taponix, Inc.
- © 2011 Taponix Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.