MyUmbrella provides marginalized members of the LGBTQ+ community with a safe platform to connect and share stories about navigating the journey of living openly and authentically in their relationships, families and friendships.We ensure an inclusive environment for members across the spectrum by hosting events, workshops and fostering community through mentorship on a larger scale than any other social networking platform currently available.
No swipes. No likes. No pressure.
• User-focused experience
• Inclusive language
• No paid memberships required
• Online tools to better engage users, allowing them to have a direct say in new features, offerings, programs, preferences, and special needs
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a safe place where all queer people can meet, converse, and find safe resources. I am so stoked for this new app.
- Angelic Williams
- 61.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © @2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.