By Union Pacific Railroad Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MyUPRR mobile application provides our customers the ability to manage and view the status of all rail shipments. Application users have the option to receive notifications directly to a mobile device, retrieve current information about their shipments, and create, review, or update a service issue.
The application currently allows users to:
- Receive notifications regarding rail shipments (notification types include Bad
Order, Chargeable Storage, Constructive Placement, Service Interruption and
- View current status and location of your rail shipment.
- View, update, and create Service Issues
Only current Union Pacific customers with a MyUPRR User ID have access to the MyUPRR application. If you need to request access or reset your password, contact the Union Pacific eBusiness Team.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Various bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 11, 2016
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Union Pacific Railroad
- © 2015 Union Pacific Railroad Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.