Use the dorsaVi myViSafe app to collect movement data from the myViSafe mini sensors. The myViSafe app sends and receives data from the cloud-based myViSafe database. myViSafe is intended to be used in the workplace to help improve workplace safety. myViSafe is capable of assessing low back and shoulder movement.
Version 1.37.0 brings a number of new features, optimisations and and stability improvements:
- The ability to upgrade sensor firmware and manage sensor shutoff time
- Improvements to sync performance
- Improvements to icon and report layout
- Improvements to app usability
- General bug-fixes and improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.