By Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Visiting any hospital can be an overwhelming and emotional experience, especially when it involves the health of your child. The Cincinnati Children’s myVisit app is designed to help relieve your worries by providing the following:
• Step-by-step directions around our hospital
• Information about divisions and programs
• Clinician profiles
• Contact information and locations of various hospital services, including cafeterias, Guest Services, the Family Resource Center, Child Life and Activity Centers, family lounges, playgrounds and more
• Cincinnati amenities, including accommodations, restaurants for dine-in or delivery, and a variety of local attractions
• A direct link to the MyChart, a tool that allows you to securely view your child’s appointments, lab results other medical information
Download the myVisit app today so you can focus on what really matters – the health and comfort of your child.
About Cincinnati Children’s:
As one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the nation, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is dedicated to improving child health locally, nationally and internationally. Our world-renowned clinical, research and education programs make us a leading destination for families in need of pediatric care. We relentlessly focus on improving outcomes, enhancing patient and family experience, and providing the best value for every visitor.
As an eight-year employee in Inpatient Psychiatry, I am disappointed with the inaccurate & incomplete info given in the app. In one page, there are three different answers to the number of units we operate. Little if any info exists about satellite locations - Hopple, Mason, Lindner, Fairfield, etc. CCHMC is a broad, complex & comprehensive organization; the app need not be so centered on just Burnet Campus.
I love the idea of this app, but it is really bare bones and doesn't provide enough info to be useful yet. And on my iPad it only appears portrait, but the keypad only types horizontal so I can't see what I am typing. Good idea, keep working on it.
This app is a good idea but in the description it says there is direct link to my chart and I can find no such link.
- Category: Navigation
- Released: Oct 04, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- © Copyright 2013 Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.