MyWallet Lite - Secure password manager
By Pavel Kanzelsberger
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Have you ever forgotten a password? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it's not safe to carry all your private information in your real wallet? Are you using same password for all websites and social networks because it's impossible to remember them all?
This is where MyWallet as a secure passwords manager comes handy.
** IMPORTANT ** This is a free Lite version that has few limitations compared to full version. You are limited to only 1 folder. You cannot attach pictures to your wallet items. Dropbox Backup and Sync is not present in this version. You can remove any of these limitations with InApp Purchase.
For iCloud support please download full version of MyWallet from Mac AppStore.
* You can store plenty of information in pre-defined templates or simply create your own template if they doesn't fit your needs. Secure your Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, ID Cards (Passport, Drivers License), Web Logins (Internet Banking, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Software Licenses (Serial Numbers) or any other private information.
* Manage your sensitive information in folders, mark your favorite items using color labels
* Store secure Contacts with ability to Call them directly from MyWallet (as well as FaceTime, SMS/MMS, E-Mail and Skype)
* All your private information is locked and encrypted using U.S. Government standard encryption (AES256). Encryption is provided by proved and hardware optimized OS X Cryptography Services made by Apple (not any 3rd party cryptography is involved) for best speed and security.
* MyWallet Pro is an universal application that will run on Mac OS X but also iPhone, iPod Touch as well as on iPad.
* Personalize the look with beautiful backgrounds, and even create your own backgrounds
* Now you have to remember only one password (Beware: Your wallet password is not stored anywhere, nor does the app con tain any way to recover your password when your forget it).
What's New in Version 1.5
* Now fully compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
* Added in-app purchases to Remove Limitations, ability to attach Photos and ability to do Dropbox backups
* Instant search for quick access to all wallet items
Deletes everything intermittently
Please please please do not buy this awful app. Deleted all my passwords twice. I recommend spending a little bit of money and buying a decent password keeping app.
dont buy it dont try it
Woftam. This is a waste of time and money. .It Should not be allowed in app store. Who ever ok ed it should be fired.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 08, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Slovak
- Seller: Pavel Kanzelsberger
- © 2011-2014 Mediaware, s.r.o.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox backup$0.99
- Folder support$0.99
- Photo attachments$0.99