MyWallet Pro - Password & credit card manager
By Pavel Kanzelsberger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever forgotten a password? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it's not safe to carry all your private information in your real wallet? Are you using same password for all websites and social networks because it's impossible to remember them all?
This is where MyWallet as a secure passwords manager comes handy.
* You can store plenty of information in pre-defined templates or simply create your own template if they doesn't fit your needs. Secure your Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, ID Cards (Passport, Drivers License), Web Logins (Internet Banking, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Software Licenses (Serial Numbers) or any other private information.
* With iCloud support your wallets are synchronized between iOS devices and Mac computers
* With Dropbox support you can easily save and restore backups of your wallet or Sync data across iOS devices or Mac computers. Dropbox can be also used to transfer data from Lite version.
* Attach multiple photos to your wallet items (for example photos of your credit cards, club cards, prepaid cards, etc.). All photos and even thumbnails are stored safe and encrypted
* Manage your sensitive information in folders, mark your favorite items using color labels
* Built-in secure web browser for fast web form filling with your private information
* Instant search for quick access to all your wallet items
* Store secure Contacts with ability to Call them directly from MyWallet (as well as FaceTime, SMS/MMS, E-Mail and Skype)
* All your private information is locked and encrypted using U.S. Government standard encryption (AES256). Encryption is provided by proved and hardware optimized iOS Cryptographic Services made by Apple (not any 3rd party cryptography is involved) for best speed and security.
* MyWallet Pro is an universal application that will run on iPhone, iPod Touch as well as on iPad. MacOSX version is also available in the Mac AppStore.
* Personalize the look with beautiful backgrounds, and even create your own backgrounds
* Support for iOS 4+ multitasking so you don't need to enter your password everytime you switch to another application (includes configurable auto-lock feature)
* Desktop version for Mac OS X is now available in the Mac AppStore. You can sync your data between Mac and iOS using either iCloud synchronization or using Dropbox backup feature
* Now you have to remember only one password (Beware: Your wallet password is not stored anywhere, nor does the app con tain any way to recover your password when your forget it).
What's New in Version 1.5.6
* Updated for iPhone 6+
MyWallet 2 is in development and coming until end of the year, stay tuned.
Descent by functionality and beautiful app
Love this simple and beatiful app. Would not even know how I could memorize all my passwords without this it. I've been using this app more then 3 years and it always was convenient. The developer listens to user's feedbacks and develops his project, improves the app from version to version.
On my iOS 7.1.2 the app works well.
Love it! I have been using it for over an year now and it definitely helps me with important info that can't be forgotten neither seen by other people.
The only 3 things I'd change: add the choice of Touch ID when logging in
+ make ALL fields editable + speed up the app response, specially deleting fields and attaching pics.
Restore from backup doesn't work
Loved it until I upgraded my phone. Everything has been transferred to the new phone except the most important info I needed which is stored in this app... Frustrating... Have tried to restore from backup and it simply doesn't work...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 03, 2014
- Version: 1.5.6
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Slovak
- Seller: Pavel Kanzelsberger
- © 2010-2014 Mediaware, s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.