Mywellness app by Technogym helps you to get the most out of the services of your club when you train both indoor and outdoor.
The completely redesigned look and feel envisages four areas:
- FACILITY AREA: Discover all the services that your club provides and choose what interests you most.
- MY MOVEMENT: Here you can find what you’ve chosen to do: your programme, the classes you’ve booked, the challenges you’ve joined and all the other activities you’ve chosen to do at your club.
- RESULTS: Check your progresses, collect MOVEs and get more and more active every day.
- OTHER: in this new area you can leave your feedback, sync your fitness apps and connect your heart rate band.
Enjoy the best experience in Technogym equipped clubs using mywellness app to connect with every single equipment by Bluetooth or QR Code. The equipment will automatically set up with your programand your results will be automatically tracked on your mywellness account.
Log MOVEs manually or sync with other apps such as Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Polar, RunKeeper, Strava, Swimtag and Withings.
WHY USE THE MYWELLNESS APP?
- YOUR FACILITY CONTENTS AT A GLANCE: discover in the FACILITY AREA of the app all the programmes, classes and challenges that your club promotes.
- HANDS ON VIRTUAL COACH THAT GUIDES YOU IN THE WORKOUT: easily choose the workout you want to do today in MY MOVEMENT page and let the app guide you through the workout. Mywellness app automatically moves to next exercise, gives you the possibility to rate your experience and schedule your next workout.
- CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS: get your personalized and complete training program including cardio, functional or strength exercises, group classes and any kind of sport activity. Access to all the exercise instructions and tutorial videos, keep track of your results automatically by logging into Mywellness and connect Technogym equipments, wherever you are in the world.
- SUPERIOR CLASSES EXPERIENCE: use Mywellness app to easily find the classes of your interest and book a space. You will receive smart reminders to help you not to forget your reservation. The day of the class use Mywellness app to login on Technogym Group Cycle Connect equipment and enjoy a unique experience with your trainer and other users. Check your class results immediately on Mywellness app and book your next class to secure a place. You can also have a look to the featured classes, the most innovative and top - quality group courses that your center offers, and book your place in the classes of two or more facilities of the club chain if your subscription allows it.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: keep track of your outdoor activities directly on Mywellness app, or automatically synchronize the data you have stored in other fitness applications.
- FUN: join the challenges organized by your facility, train and improve your challenge ranking in real time.
- BODY MEASUREMENTS: keep track of your measurements (weight, body fat, etc..) and check your progresses over time.
Our purpose is to offer you the most engaging and cutting-edge training experience possible. In this new version:
* we have optimized the selection and change of your club
* we have corrected some bugs you have reported to us
* we have improved the general performances of the app
We work continuously to make the app match your needs; if you like Mywellness App, or if something isn’t quite right, please do let us know!
Ratings and Reviews
What are MOVES and why should I care?
I'll start by saying I like this app and its ability to store my programmed workouts as established by my gym in Oklahoma. It's nice to know what today's workout is when I'm traveling so that I can try to stay on track. It's great that it syncs with my gym to record the work I've done each day. Where developers have fallen short is in the failure to show how many calories you burned after a workout. Seriously? Are we on the same planet? The lack of calories burned takes an otherwise well done app and makes it laughable. I've never read a nutrition label and found how many MOVES I'd have to perform to burn off a slice of pizza. How can you even take yourselves seriously? It's a fitness app and I think it's juvenile to use any language other than the vernacular of the industry.
Last week my gym was having trouble with the Technogym kiosks and so the system was unable to record the calories burned in my workout. It was inconvenient but I grabbed my phone and began tediously recording my workout. After entering everything manually I was only given my total MOVES. As a result I wasn't able to record my daily calories burned on My Fitness Pal app, which doesn't sync with MyWellness. Please correct this major flaw and I'd gladly give this app 5 stars.
List of machines on the app doesn't include all your models. Low Row machine, for example is not listed.
The weight metric for each machine is not consistent with the actual numbers. Weight should be added in the plate value on the machine, I.e. 1-10, not lbs or kg.
Challenges don't appear at all.
Once you've gone through your cycle, it should remember your workout and offer to preload your routine with the previous values for ease of use and tracking progress.
Offer to name your workouts, cardio, legs, abs, etc., and allow you to store info for those workouts.
Setup isn't intuitive and should ask for metric vs. U.S. standard, instead of defaulting to metric.
Icons for your own equipment should be indicative of the machine's appearance. Much easier to select frequently used or recently used than having to search by name. Barbells are useless as icons.
Allow users to add facilities. Not all gyms are tech-savvy and some highly-motivated members might be interested in setting up a location for other members...this may also help in your marketing efforts!
Overall, a good idea but needs improvements.
Worst update ever
The complete revamping of this app is horrible. I can no longer find my log book and my Apple Watch won't sync with the app anymore. I can't get moves at my gym or credit for my steps. I'm sorry I have my phone on automatic updates and now I can't go back to the older version. The app also completely disappeared from my Apple Watch.
They sent me an email to say it now syncs with the Apple Watch. Well, sometimes it does and sometimes you have to wait a week for it to show up on the website. It seems pretty inaccurate as well. If I walk 6000 steps that should be worth more than 2 moves!!! Still think this app is terrible, I don't know why the YMCA can't find something better for their members.
Dear Sir, The last app update includes the version for Apple Watch. We have also fixed the app with a lot of improvements. We are looking forward for you to update the app, use it on your Apple Watch and let us know if you like. Thank you. email@example.com
- Mywellness s.r.l.
- 139.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mywellness S.r.l.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.