Digital Companion to the Zio® Patch!
myZio™ is the companion app to the Zio patch. myZio provides an easy way for you to enter your symptoms as you feel them while wearing your Zio patch.
Key features include:
* Ability to enter your symptoms
* Viewing your symptom history
* Access to Zio Patch instructions
* Access and Edit your profile
* Quick symptom log
We have improved your experience through bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Material says Zio patch may be prescribed and worn for up to 14 days. Key words are "up to." I've been provided two by my cardiologist and, together, I haven't gotten 48 hours of use out of them. First one lasted all of 3 hours! Technician on Zio's assistance line could only inquire if I'd been sweating or showered. Well, yes. It's mid-July and the temp has been approaching 100°. So, I've been sweating. And, after 24 hours, I allowed myself a shower as permitted (back to the shower head). Might as well specify to only apply during the winter months and user has to remain immobile during application. Program may be great, but if patch doesn't stay in place, there is no data to monitor. Don't waste your energy or money on this fraud.
Symptom logging made easy
This is the second time I wore the patch. The first time was several years ago and the app was not available, I had to write the symptoms in the book. While this worked well, I must say that I prefer the app.
The one complaint I have is with the message menu. When I tap on the message, it is deleted before I have a chance to read it. There is some small text at the bottom of the partially displayed message that, when tapped displays the full message. Alas, my natural instinct is to tap on the message, which I did several times out of habit.
Please fix this ... at least pop up a window asking if I really want to delete the message.
Regarding the patch: I was able to wear it for the full 14 days the first time. It came off after 12 the second time but I exercised heavily each weekday during that period.
Simple app, flawed
This app doesn’t do much. It allows you to create logs of your irregular heart rhythms, and to review them after they’re logged. The only other thing it does is to channel messages to you from Zio. The messages show up truncated, so the natural reaction is to tap on them to open them up. Wrong! Tapping on them deletes them forever. No chance to find out what was in the whole message. As long as this app has been around you’d think they would fix this.
- iRhythm Technologies, Inc.
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 iRhythm Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.