Tune your guitar, bass or other instruments with n-Track Tuner.
Use this tuner in an easy, intuitive and free way with the integrated microphone of your smartphone.
Downloaded over 5 million times!
Just put your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad next to your instrument and play each string.
High precision and sensitivity thanks to the advanced audio recognition algorithm also used for n-Track Studio 8.
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
NEW: 6 different views:
•||| Spectrum Analyzer |||•
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
•||| Instruments |||•
Use the manual mode to select and tune each string according to the selected instrument tuning (guitar, bass, violin, viola, cello, double bass, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, harp, and piano)
Get the pro version to unlock all instruments views.
•||| Tune Fork |||•
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
•||| Needle |||•
A handy old style tuner to accurately detect the frequencies of your instrument.
•||| Sonogram |||• (PRO feature)
The "Sonogram" tab shows how the frequency spectrum evolves with time, and shows how the note that the tuner is following evolves by tracing a green line.
•||| 3D view |||• (PRO feature)
3D view lets you follow how the audio spectrum changes over time.
• adjust tuning sensitivity and precision up to 0.1 cents
• western and latin note namings, alternate temperaments
• calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference
• adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease spectrum accuracy, zoom into a specific area of the spectrum
Note: 2nd and 3rd generation iPod Touch require an external mic connected.
Contact us: http://ntrack.com/support
- Minor bugs fixed
- A completely new Interface with a simple menu to switch between 6 different views.
- 6 different views: Spectrum, Instrument, Needle (NEW), Sonogram, Tune Fork, 3D view.
- UX improvements
- minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Best Tuner in the Biz
If one is in need of a tuning mechanism, I can think of no application I could recommend more than this wondrous specimen of human technological musical tuning-based ingenuity.
Truly, I am in awe of its majestic splendor. It is magnificent.
I'm actually not kidding this is a great tuner.
Woww great design thank you👌👍😍
Good and accurate tuner
This tuner is really on the money! The difference between this and others is it has several looks that give you options as to how you would like to view your results. I would recommend to any player who needs a quick, accurate device. Amazing a smart phone can do everything for you except wipe your arse! Enjoy!
- Flavio Antonioli
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (C) 2015 Flavio Antonioli
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.