n-Track Tuner free: tune your guitar,bass,ukulele
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tune your guitar, bass or other instrument with n-Track Tuner. Just put your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad next to your instrument and play each string, the tuner will automatically recognize the note you're playing and tell you wether you need to lower (green bar) or increase (red bar) the string's pitch.
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• adjust tuning sensitivity and precision up to 0.1 cents
• western and latin note namings, alternate temperaments
• calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference
• 3D and 2D sonogram views (available as in-app purchases) lets you follow how the audio spectrum changes over time.
• adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease spectrum accuracy, zoom into a specific area of the spectrum
• use the manual mode to select and tune each string according to the selected instrument tuning.
Note: 2nd and 3rd generation iPod Touch require an external mic connected.
What's New in Version 2.2.7
- Fix an issue on the microphone input level
- Minor bug fixes
A useful app
Very clear and easy to use. Hold your finger on a frequency peak and know exactly what frequency and dB its at. I have liked N-Track multichannel recording programs and like this too.
My favorite tuner
I love it. Plenty of features and settings to tweak. I love being able to see the frequency spectrum and harmonics.
Deceptive In App Purchases
Tapping certain settings within this app will prompt for a "buy full version with Touch-ID" Dialogue box. Accidentally click one of these areas and then try to go to your home screen, and you've bought the app ($5.99) in less than a second.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 70.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Flavio Antonioli
- © (C) 2013 Flavio Antonioli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- pro features and remove ads$7.99