The world you once knew is gone. The bustling streets of New York are now quiet, except for the occasional cry for help. Your friends, your family, your neighbors and coworkers are all dead. The end of the world has come… and it seems strangely familiar.
Foursaken Media presents New York Zombies 2 – a sequel to the smash hit, and one of the original games of the genre, New York Zombies. You are an ordinary person who must survive in a new and hostile world. Everyone you once knew has become a creature whose only instinct is to hunt and kill the few remaining people who are unaffected. The odds are stacked against you – but you aren’t defenseless! Unleash a massive arsenal as you battle hordes of zombies across a ruined New York City landscape. Explore famous landmarks such as Times Square, Central Park, and the Brooklyn Bridge, now twisted and overrun by zombies. Uncover an epic and dynamic story as you try to find out what happened – and how to survive. N.Y.Z 2 takes you into a dark and action-packed world where there are no heroes, and the decisions between survival, morality, and humanity are no longer clear.
The reviews are in for one of the best zombie shooters of 2012!
“With great visuals, an expanded skill set, online co-op and well done presentation and theatrics N.Y.Zombies 2 is a great sequel and worth the wait.”
“With zombie games in the App Store becoming a tired concept, NY Zombies 2′s quality and depth make it a must-own for fans of the undead, and FPS gamers looking for something fresh on their iPhone or iPad.”
“Overall, [N.Y.Zombies 2] is a lot of fun for fans of zombie themed first-person shooter games.”
"N.Y. Zombies 2 is a terrific zombie title, which may not reinvent the genre, but it certainly comes close to perfecting it."
- Co-op multiplayer with up to 3 players, powered by GameCenter!
- Battle huge hordes of zombies, up to 20-30 at once!
- Explore a broken-down New York City - from Times Square, to Central Park, to the Holland Tunnel and more!
- Gear up with over 25 upgradable weapons and items!
- Awesome items like bear traps, molotov cocktails, a riot shield, land mines, grenades, auto-turrets, and more!
- Easy to learn shooting mechanics - tap to shoot from the hip, or use iron sights for greater accuracy!
- Learn a variety of skills!
- 3 different skill paths: survivor, close combat, and marksman!
- 18 unique enemy types, including mutant crows, giant zombies, rabid dogs, diseased zombies, and many more!
- Discover an epic story of survival!
- 2 game modes: Story and Endless!
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and effects!
- Full iPhone/iPod Touch 5 widescreen support!
- Retina display enabled for the new iPad!
- Sync progress across multiple devices using iCloud!
For more Foursaken Media news...
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FoursakenMedia
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/foursakenmedia
Watch videos on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/FoursakenMedia
or visit our website: www.foursakenmedia.com
• iOS8 fixes
Ratings and Reviews
this game is freaking awesome so much better than that trash game call of duty black ops zombies which i wasted my money on this game is like 4 times cheaper and its 1000x's better than cod i wish i would kept the money i wasted on cod to buy gold on this ^_^ anyways id recommend this over cod any day don't waste your money on cod just get this i also have the 1st one and i really enjoy that one too :D
(Edit) they need to update this app I'm running the latest iOS on the iPhone 5s 4s and iPod touch 5th gen and I'm experiencing constant crashes this needs to be fixed bc I can't continue campaign because every time I kill the zombie power thing in nightmare mode in my place 2 the game crashes.
Best iOS Zombie Game by Far
I can honestly say that this game is 100% amazing. It combines amazing aspects that you don't really see in some other games. Whether it's searching for supplies, helping new survivors, or just slaying the undead, it's amazing. The only thing I would like, is for some awesome updates to make the game even better. Maybe better multiplayer mechanics, and a real survival aspect, where you need to look for food and weapons, rather than buying them. And I really hope that someday, the creators can move this game to PC where it belongs. All in all, this game is amazing and I suggest downloading it if zombie slaying is your sort of thing! :D
Plz update iOS
I was one of your devoted video game followers and even sticker with you guys midway when N.Y. Zombies and Bug Heroes. I was really delighted when I found out you guys have updated the iOS of all those games :)
But I really miss this game, all the moments cherished in this game never left me, and I would love if you guys updated the iOS ;(
If you can’t, I understand, it can be hard to renew old games with their old engines these days, but it would be awesome if you guys could help me get back into one of your most classic games ;)
- Foursaken Media
- 822.4 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.