N26 – The Mobile Bank
By N26 GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
N26 has been featured internationally by publications like TechCrunch, WIRED, The Financial Times, Forbes, Die Zeit, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Spiegel, BILD, FAZ and many more. N26 has more than 5000 five-star reviews.
N26 is Europe’s first completely mobile bank, trusted by more than 500.000 customers. Get a bank account, Mastercard and core personal banking features like MoneyBeam for instant cash transfers between contacts. Add any number of financial products like overdraft, personal credit or investments. Download the N26 app and create an account from your phone in less than 8 minutes. With N26, you can run your entire financial life from your phone.
N26 features include:
- MoneyBeam –– instant cash transfers using only a contact’s email address or phone number
- TransferWise — international money transfers into 19 different currencies
- Realtime account activity push notifications
- In-app card control to lock or reorder your card, enable payments abroad, enable online payments, and set withdrawal and payment limits
- Automatic spending categorization
- Up to 5 free ATM withdrawals per month from any ATM, based on a Fair Use policy
N26 products include:
- Overdraft — overdraft up to €1.000 with 8,9% interest rate approved within minutes, and up to €5.000 for existing customers
- N26 Credit — paperless personal credit loan between €1.000 and €25.000
- N26 Invest — long-term investment tool with low minimum principal and automatic periodic contributions
- N26 Savings –– fixed term savings account with high interest rates up to 1,48%
- N26 Insurance –– digital insurance dashboard to manage all your policies in one place
- N26 Black — premium account and Mastercard with comprehensive insurance coverage
- N26 Business — account and Mastercard for freelancers and self-employed customers with 0.1% cashback on all purchases
Safety & Security
- Your money is protected by the German Deposit Protection Fund up to €100.000
- Your data is secured according to German data protection requirements
Ideas & Feedback
We’re able to create an awesome product because you give us awesome ideas and feedback. We listen to your input and make it work so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment in the app (Control Center > Service > Product Ideas).
What's New in Version 3.6
3.6 is here and we’ve got a few housewarming gifts for our new home on iOS 11 and a couple of surprises for one of our favorite countries, Austria.
+++Overdraft and Savings+++
Existing Austrian customers now have access to N26 Savings and N26 Overdraft. Hurrah! Both these tools are meticulously N26 (that’s a thing) and allow for powerful customization. Control your Overdraft limit and search for Savings plans in the app. You can get both in just a few minutes. We thought about requiring paperwork, but we got mad at our printer named Todd and remembered why no one likes him or paperwork (at all).
+++ Significantly fewer rockets +++
Rockets can be alarming, so we’ve freshened up onboarding with calming, new, helpful pulse cards. We think messaging is everything, so we’ve converted many alerts into pulse cards with more information. If you forgot to activate your card, for example, we’ll show you where and how to do that.
+++ Leave your treasure map at home +++
The cash map is now much clearer and displays how many free withdrawals you have remaining in the current month. Tap in the upper right corner to check your policy on withdrawals in your home country, in other Eurozone countries, and other countries around the globe.
Thank you so much for your time, and until next time.
Your team at N26
P.S. Please leave us a review or refresh your old one in the AppStore if you think all of the above is awesome. It doesn’t cost anything but it helps others to find us and it makes us proud.
N26 makes banking so simple, easy and hazzle free. Looking forward for what the future will bring to you guys in the near future.
Perfect Travel Companion and best daily partner
Great app, great service, amazing customer support (not that you will need it a lot, it’s amazingly simple).