By Navdeep Kaur
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Naam Simran as the name implies is a very valuable tool for Sikh who want to dwell himself in Gurbani and do Naam Jaap.
* Banis (Nitenaam and more more )
Collection of 12 banis in Gurmukhi, Roman along with Audio and Video.
* Radio - A collection of Gurubani Radio from Sikhnet and other Gurdwaras.
* Audio - A collection of Naam Simran Audio
* Video - A collection of Naam Simran, Gurbani and Devotional Videos.
Simaran Mala - A collection of 8 very energetic and soothing naam simran audio tracks.
* Time Tracker - Keep track of time you spent on Naam Simran Daily
You suggestions and feedback are welcome.
What's New in Version 1.2
- New App Theme, Artwork and Icons
- Support for Background Audio, even on device locks.
- Full Support for iPhone5 and iOS7
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 06, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Navdeep Kaur
- © JustSikh.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.