nAble Assist is your personal iPhone and Apple Watch assistant to help save you time and manage your practice both in and out of the office. Fully integrated with nAble EHR and Practice Management, you can use nAble Assist to check your daily schedule, create to-do lists with reminders, view clinical and financial reports, send and receive clinic and patient messages, authorize prescription refills, review labs, and more.
HOW TO USE:
After downloading the App, simply enter your nAble User Name and Password to sign in and you're ready to go! If you have an Apple Watch, you can receive your notifications, reminders, and patient and clinical messages straight to your device.
• View your daily schedule and appointments
• Create a to-do list with deadlines and reminders
• Send and receive secure clinical messages
• Send and receive secure patient messages
• Authorize, Deny, and Renew prescription refills
• Review and annotate lab results
• Receive notifications directly on your Apple Watch
• Search patients and view patient summaries
• View quick clinical and financial reports
Works on iPad
Split View multitasking on iPad
iOS 10 compatible
- Nth Technologies Inc
- 4.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nth Technologies, Inc. 2002-present
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.