nAble Health Patient Portal facilitates communication between patients and their doctors. Patients can use this App to Schedule Appointments, View Lab Results, Send and Receive Secure Messages, View and Sign Consent Forms, View Education Materials, View Vitals Records, and Update Insurance and Demographic information including photos of their insurance cards and themselves. Patient can also use this app to do Telemedicine Video Call* with their provider.
HOW TO USE:
After downloading the App, use the Doctor search to locate your provider by Clinic name or Doctor name, then enter your nAble Patient Portal User Name and Password to sign in.
Patients who would like to make an appointment with an nAble clinic may do so by sending a request for an appointment by either searching the physician by name or by clinic.
• Make appointments in real time
• Review lab results, vitals, and medications
• View encounter summaries
• Request prescription refills
• Send and receive secure messages between patient and clinic staff
• Upload patient photo for the clinic's record
• Update insurance information, including photos of the insurance card
• Update contact information
• View outstanding balances and Pay Online*
• Patient Education & Instructions
• View and Sign patient Consent Forms
• Telemedicine Video Call*
• Faster Login using Touch ID or Face ID
* Please contact clinic if this feature is available
Bug fixes and improvements
- Nth Technologies Inc
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nth Technologies, Inc. 2002-present
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.