The official app for the Nabu, Nabu X, and Nabu Watch – Live Smarter!
- Find out more at www.razerzone.com/nabu
- All-new app for setting up your Nabu wearable.
- One single app for both fitness tracking and utility settings.
- Sign in with your RazerID or create a new one.
- Customizable notifications – set the band to notify you of exactly what you want, how you want it, and when you want it.
- Comprehensive activity analysis system – all your fitness data tracked on a daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly basis. Landscape mode capable for more detailed graphs.
- Set goals and beat ‘em!
- Advanced automatic sleep tracking – starts the moment you fall asleep, and stops the moment you wake. Includes configurable silent alarms. View your sleep history to get a good picture of your restfulness.
- Nabu Watch-only settings – sync your digital watch time to your phone
- Works with Apple Health – the Nabu app can share your fitness data with the Apple Health app on your iPhone.
- Configure your Nabu wearable’s social features
- Update your band with the latest firmware through the app’s OTA capability.
- Browse up-to-date FAQs for your wearable.
- Wireless sync for ease of use – Your Nabu wearable connects to the Nabu app via Bluetooth so your data is always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad for the price, but...
Alright. I finally am taking time to review the Nabu Watch product. While Razer is known to have outstanding computer products. I've had my fare share of frustrations with the Razer Nabu Watch standard edition. The application is rather much buggy. Originally, I did not have to continually use the application in the background. Now, I have to due to it would tell me no connection via Bluetooth and the clock would be off entirely, and also Now, it freezes up my iPhone SE completely while trying to sync data to the phone. Ideally, this never happened before up until 3 weeks ago. I have lost over 3 months of data just recently and I have no clue why. ( I am guessing from all the constant resetting my SE type iPhone so often..) Also, if you don't sync your Watch before midnight.. you lose data too. Razer, your application needs a major fix to run on SE type phones. I am saying the price of the products on point, but I caution users due to software problems I've had.
Watch is great app is trash.
I love Razer and I have many of their products. I thought the smartwatch would be amazing, and it is, but the app to use it is complete and total trash. I hold the button to connect and it’ll either say it’s found and then try to load for a bit the say try again OR it won’t do anything at all and say try again. And I got the watch because of everything it says you’re able to do, especially since it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than an Apple Watch. But good god fix this freakin’ app to make the product actually useful.
App doesn't work well
The theory and ideas are there, however the app will frequently freeze up my entire phone. I need to reset my phone in order to get my phone to work again. This used to happen only once in a while, now I find I need to reset my phone daily.
My husband thought that it might just be my phone, so what I did is spend a few random days without accessing the app and had no problems at all on those days. The moment I use the app again, phone freezes. This needs to get fixed.
- Razer USA Ltd.
- 37.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright(c) 2015, All Rights Reserved, Razer Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.