By Pop Culture Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nag Alarm will never let you forget another appointment again. Given a 4 out of 5 rating by Mac|Life!
Simply enter an appointment, event, reminder, etc., into Nag Alarm. At the scheduled time, your iPhone or iPod Touch will play a very loud alarm. It will continue to play this alarm until you take action.
If your phone is in your purse, you will hear this alarm. If you are in another app, you will hear this alarm. If you are on a phone call, you will hear this alarm.
• Multiple scheduled alarms based on date and time.
• All alarms are automatically added to your calendar database and can be viewed inside your calendar app. They can also sync with iCal.
• Add notes to the alarm.
• Alarm sounds, even when Nag Alarm isn't running.
• Alarm will play every minute until you click "confirm" and choose to silence it.
• Four different alarm sounds to choose from.
• Repeating events.
Nine great alarm sounds:
• Air Raid
• Alarm Clock
• European Siren
• Imperial Alert
• Red Alert
• School Bell
Given a "Great" (4 out of 5) rating by Mac|Life: "Nag Alarm does what you need it to do, gives you just enough flexibility, then nags you until you make good. What more could we ask for?"
What's New in Version 1.04
Fixed a bug in the alarm notes that may cause the app to crash.
Love this app
Been using it for over a year now. Does what i need,
Nags me and nags me to acknowledge the alert vs just an alert
that you ignore and goes off.
Can't set Monday thru Friday
If only only only only I could set what days I want to set the alarm for would give it a five ++++++++++
If there were instructions that told me how to set this up alarm for Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday at Cetera and I would be happy to give a five star
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2011
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pop Culture Software, LLC
- ©2011 Pop Culture Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.