OnCall for Nagios
By Visionary Renesis Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'OnCall for Nagios' is a simple, intuitive, and powerful interface to your existing Nagios installation.
Setup is easy - just enter your Nagios url (and optional username/password for HTTP authentication) - it just works. There's no need for additional server side configuration.
* iOS URL HANDLING SUPPORT:
You can configure your nagios emails (or use a third party service like http://www.prowlapp.com/ to receive push notifications) that can integrate directly with OnCall for Nagios.
Simply use nagiosss:// instead of http:// or https:// with the standard nagios url format that includes ?host=#alias#&service=#service_name# ... examples:
* single, concise, summary view of problems for both hosts and services with highlights for warning/critical/acknowledged/silenced/downtime issues
* multiple nagios instance settings
* ability to see service level detail
* perform actions on a host with quick access from problems view
* easy to see status coloring and notification state from problems view
* ability to filter the services shown on the problems view based on state
* ability to quickly acknowledge an issue with a user specified default message (swipe to acknowledge on problems view)
* ability to acknowledge an issue with a custom, one-time, message
* ability to reschedule another check of a service
* ability to schedule downtime for a service
* browse hosts by all, service-group, and host-group
* server timezone setting (hour offset) per nagios instance
NOTE: fully tested with nagios 3.x
What's New in Version 2.1
* iOS 7
Gets the job done
This app doesn't do any push alerting, but that's what Nagios itself is for. This is perfect for a quick overview, and makes acknowledging alerts or setting downtime easy. It's not the most beautiful app in the world, but it does exactly what I need.
Addendum: I added a second monitoring server for a different customer, and it will only display one at a time. This is a little frustrating, but I can't imagine many people are monitoring more than one Nagios instance.
Better than the web UI on mobiles
Helpful for quick access to Nagios info. Wasn't obvious how to set the url, but just needed to look at the links in the web UI on the left side to figure out it was /cgi-bin/nagios3 after the fqdn for me. Would recommend this app to others.
Crashes upon opening
With the update, the app crashes as soon as it opens :(
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Visionary Renesis Corp.
- © 2011-2013 Visionary Renesis Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.