By Egalaxy Multimedia Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Download the App that was so provocative that we had to make the girls put ON clothes to be allowed in the App Store. We've created a fun and free, SAFE FOR WORK iPhone app that lets you have a taste of what the Naked News program is all about. Meet the anchors, get daily news headlines and a daily news update featuring two of our lovely and professional Naked News anchors. Are you bored of looking at old men in business suits giving you today's headlines; ever wondered what that weather girl looked like in a bikini? That's where Naked News has made all you wishes come true. We present you with beautiful women in stunning video delivering all the headlines and sports that you want to watch. Why settle for bland news when our Naked News anchors will make the news worth watching. This app is designed as an introduction to the Naked News and does not contain access to our regular naked program. In accordance with App Store guidelines, this app does not contain any nudity.
HERE IS WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT NAKED NEWS:
• “FEELING A little depressed after watching the news these days? Have reports of terror, war and economic hard times left you wishing the news could be different? Hello Naked News.” London Independent
• "Naked News'" camp sensibility signals all the makings of a cult hit.” Chicago Tribune
• “Let’s applaud the Naked News for doing what the Web does best: confronting and pushing back the boundaries of conventional media”. Online Journalism Review
• “Confident anchor uncovers the news.” USA Today
• “Just the Bare Facts. The Naked News Has More Appeal Than Just the Nudity.” AbcNEWS.com
• “The Net at its nuttiest spawns ideas that in hindsight seem inevitable. Such is the feeling when you see NakedNews." Yahoo Internet Life
• “Make no mistake - this is a real news broadcast.” The Daily Texan
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER:
✓ Some of the internet's most beautiful women bringing you news stories in a way that you wish every other news broadcast would
✓ Up-to-date International News ticker to keep you informed of events as they happen
✓ Exclusive photo galleries of all our gorgeous anchors
✓ One of a kind trading cards with anchor bios and information
✓ Anchor puzzle games with unlockable levels
What's New in Version 1.10
- Brand new video galleries showcasing some of our favourite feature stories and interviews. Updated twice a month!
- The daily Naked News headline ticker now has access to full news stories.
- Updated anchor bios, trading cards and photo galleries. Now with slideshow!
- Naked News wallpapers featuring our lovely anchors, custom designed for iPhone displays.
- A redesigned navigation system that makes accessing the content easier than ever.
Right now, this app delivers a much worse experience than simply visiting the members-only NN Web site. You can't watch actual NN daily segments; it's a G-rated version (as opposed to the PG-13 of the Web version) that consolidates a 15-minute broadcast into a 2-minute roundup of the day's headlines. If that's all you want, there are better ways to get it...ways that are actually optimized for the iPad. I was stunned that a brand new app in 2011 would still be featuring that tiny faux-iPhone display on an iPad. Worse, the quality, when 2x, is much worse than what you'd get by streaming the show straight from the NN Web site to your tablet. Given Apple's restrictions regarding nudity, this is probably the best they can do. But if that's the case, why bother doing an app at all? An app should improve on the standard Web experience, not lessen it.
News in bikinis!
This free app gives you brief world news with attractive women in bikinis. I downloaded this a few days ago. I get information and see beautiful women at the same time. It's free! I don't understand the complaints.
NN's high quality production values scaled down for the iPhone. Too bad Apple won't let them get naked. It would be great to see the nude version of the show. But, hey! I'd watch Cat Curtis if she was wearing a gunny sack. Ignore the usual crop of clueless "rater haters" and write to Apple!