Namaaz Times for Mumineen
By Mumineen Audio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Namaaz Times for Mumineen' is a Namaaz Times calculator and full Hijri calendar for Mumineen worldwide (Dawoodi Bohra Muslims)
- Namaaz and Sihori times calculator
- Accurate Hijri (i.e. Misri) calendar with complete Deeni Miqaats
- Static Miqaats + Dynamic Miqaat calculation: Ayyamul Beez Rozas throughout the year, Nabi Na Naam in last week of Shehrullah, etc.
- Qibla direction using built-in Compass (adjusted for magnetic declination), along with Sun/Moon indicators for reference (compass will only work if device includes magnetometer)
- Quick access to Fatemi Dawat website
- Daily Namaaz and Miqaat Notifications (enabled through settings - Notifications valid for 7 days, upon which app will need to be reopened to renew them). Note: iOS has a limitation on audio notifications to be under 30s in duration, due to which the full azaan cannot be played when that option is enabled. Sorry but no workaround exists as of yet.)
- Push notifications from official Fatemi Dawat administration (enabled through settings)
- Location set using phone network/GPS
- Auto track location and timezone changes on startup
- No need for active data connection
For all questions, comments or feedback, we can be reached at email@example.com. Please note that we are not able to respond to Appstore comments.
-Abde Syedna (TUS)
What's New in Version 2.9
- Updated Urus of Syedna Qutbuddin (RA) and Milad of Dai al-Asr Syedna Fakhruddin (TUS)
- Updated Sihori and Fajr Start calculations as per Syedna Qutbuddin (RA) instructions
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mumineen Audio
- © 2017 Mumineen Audio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.