Name That Car
By Empire Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you know your car brands and models? Prove it in "Name That Car", a hot new car trivia game that you can download for free.
★ 400 cars to discover
★ 14 achievements
★ 8-10 hours of gameplay
Name that car crashes
>:( I was so happy to reach the end of this game to see what my results would be because i can name every car there is... My score was above 135,000 and unfortunately the game crashes at lvl 396... Very fun game up until then... And what is very unfair is it makes you pay $0.99 when you get to lvl 200 and it doesn't even let you finish the game... It would've been worth it, if it let you finish the game... Please fix this glitch because i would like to see my results and get my monies worth of finishing the game... Please fix this soon please... Thx, CARS RULE!!
Fun game, could use an update
I'm not one to usually write reviews, but, I have a few good and bad things to say about this.
1. Most of the cars are European, so while, yes I do know European cars, it would be cool if the majority where also American.
2. The user interface is just odd. There's no pause button, so I just left the app open on my phone the whole time (draining my battery) because I was a afraid if I closed it, I would lose all my progress.
3. When I got to level 396, it kept reverting back to level 276.. So close to knowingly final score and bragging on fb to all my friends!
4. It would be nice if there was a way to connect to fb or to see what your friends did at certain points in the game!
5. There were certain levels where it would lag
6. It would have been more fun to get more rewards for guessing a car by only flipping one tile, things like that.
7. Other than that, it was an awesome game, and defiantly consumed my time!
This game was fun for awhile, but the longer you played it the laggier it became; when I got to level 50 it would crash every few levels, very frustrating. When I finally reached level 200, I was told I would need to purchase the app to continue. This would have been fine had it been advertised this way but it only says the purchase will remove ads. Overall it was fun for awhile but went sharply downhill early in the game.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jun 05, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mihai Rad
- © Empire Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 Extra Levels & Ad-Free$0.99