Name That Temple
By Paul VanDerwerken
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Name That Temple" allows you to test how well you recognize the 141 current LDS temples from around the world! Each flashcard features three pictures of a temple for you to try and identify.
Previously during a boring Sunday School you could either be righteous and have your scriptures open on your phone or sinful with Angry Birds. This game finds the happy medium between the two!
**One, Two, Three, and Four Players supported**
**Over 300 pictures of all 141 Temples**
optimized for iPhone 5
What's New in Version 1.1
- Includes all the new temples built since the app was first released in 2014
- Allows for up to four players now instead of just two
- Reduced file size by half
- Bug fixes and UI optimization
- Supports iPhone 6+ and iOS8.3
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 281 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul VanDerwerken
- © drepic games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.