By Synapps Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turns your photo albums into interactive learning games!
- Teaches young children the names and faces of the important people in their lives
- Fosters strong, early relationship building with family and friends
- Develops important skills that underlie reading readiness
- Helps children with special needs build self-esteem and hone facial recognition skills
- Award winning app designed by PhDs in Cognitive Learning
- Developmentally appropriate for young children & children with special needs
- Import or take photos of family and friends
- Record names with custom audio
- Learning goals are aligned with Early Learning Standards from across the country
- Intelligent game engine adapts to the skill level of the child
- Facial Recognition
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Knowledge of Self & Others
- Pre-Literacy & Language Skills
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Categorization Skills
NameGames has received positive endorsements from credible professionals in the Special Needs Community and was the featured app at a special needs summer camp.
“Pictures are key to working with individuals with Autism as well as other developmental disabilities. NameGames helps them recognize expressions, and fosters the skills they need to connect the pictures with the closest people in their lives.” says Andrea Albert, LCSW, 3L Place.
About Pictoo's NameGames™
Our mission is to take learning and make it personal! As parents of young children, we create fun, developmentally appropriate educational activities using familiar people and objects to help each child reach their full potential. Our unique edu-tainment products strengthen important relationships between children and their loved-ones by engaging them in shared, rewarding experiences. Each game has been carefully crafted by our team of PhDs, specializing in cognitive psychology, learning and development.
For more information, visit www.pictoosnamegames.com
What's New in Version 1.05
-minor bug fixes
Very Original and Fun
We have a rather large family that just got bigger with twin boys last year. With so much family living both near and far our boys simply aren't exposed to much of our family on a regular basis.
With this app our boys can recognize pretty much any member of our family when we all get together for holidays or family events. It also seems to cut down on a lot of the shyness involved in my children not recognizing family members.
Add in that my boys find the game fun to play and you've got one happy Dad!
Loved this little game for my 18 month old. She loves it. It also helps her with pronouncing names. Only thing keeping it from getting 5 stars was the fact that unless you get the upgraded version you could only add one additional bio to the game. I have a family of 6, so that didn't work for me. Paid the money because I thought it was worth it.
I love this app. I actually paid for the upgrade to add more bios. After uploading several new bios, the program started shutting itself off after only a few names were guessed. I may try uninstalling and reinstalling it because it really is a great app. Just needs a little inside technical assistance.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 14, 2013
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Synapps Media, LLC
- © NameGames, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to add unlimited bios$2.99