Bad with names? There's an app for that!
Nameorize helps you memorize the names of all your friends and colleagues.
Quickly add names of new people you meet, fill up their description, and easily find their name later by looking them up by their features (description, looks, meeting location, common friends).
- Quickly search through your contacts to recall names
- Periodic notifications will remind you names of people you met in the past two weeks.
- Organize your contacts into custom groups
- Export/Backup all your contacts to file, and import them on another device.
Boost your social skills today with Nameorize!
- Add/edit custom groups
- Filter your list by groups
- Expanding description field
- More group colors
Ratings and Reviews
Trying to input multiple names after a conference. Continues to crash after each entry. Sometimes after entering details and tapping save, it returns to main screen and the entry is missing. Some reviews state that the entries disappear after a period of time; that is very discouraging. The thought of losing all this input work is terrible.
Exactly what I needed
Simple and effective, clean design. No fluff, does one thing and does it well. I really need help remembering names and this works for me. Front screen app.
Even more useful than it seems
Serves its intended purpose in ways you wouldn't expect. Reminds you at just the moment you're mind would begin erasing an encounter with someone. Great for anyone networking or who works in service
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.