Nameorize - Remember Names!
By Eyal Wiener
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bad with names? There's an app for that!
Nameorize helps you memorize the names of all your friends and colleagues.
Quickly add names of new people you meet, fill up their description, and easily find their name later by looking them up by their features (description, looks, meeting location, common friends).
- Quickly search through your contacts to recall names
- Periodic notifications will remind you names of people you met in the past two weeks.
- Organize your contacts into custom groups
- Export/Backup all your contacts to file, and import them on another device.
Boost your social skills today with Nameorize!
What's New in Version 2.1
- Add/edit custom groups
- Filter your list by groups
- Expanding description field
- More group colors
Even more useful than it seems
Serves its intended purpose in ways you wouldn't expect. Reminds you at just the moment you're mind would begin erasing an encounter with someone. Great for anyone networking or who works in service
Helps me keep things organized
I meet a lot of people and it can be difficult to keep track of people. This helps to make it easy.
This app has helped me AND become a conversation starter. More people are bad at names than I realized so using the app as well as talking about it have brought me closer to lots of folks. Kudos!