"[Nano for Reddit] operates smoothly, resulting in a frustration-free Reddit experience" - DigitalTrends
Nano is the best way to browse Reddit on your Apple Watch. From voting on posts, checking your inbox, and reading the latest news, Nano has you covered.
Nano was designed from the ground up to utilize the Apple Watch's unique screen size and layout, and what resulted was an intuitive and smooth Reddit experience.
Nano also has inline-Twitter support, GIF support, an inbuilt article reader, and so much more!
Note: Some features displayed in the screenshots are part of an optional paid pro upgrade. These include favorites, multireddits, more than 5 subscriptions, and Handoff support.
This is the biggest update to Nano for Reddit yet!
- Entirely new UI
- Profile pages
- Subscriptions page with sections for favorites, multireddits, subscriptions, etc.
- Compose Posts
- Wiki support
- r/Random support
- Complications for Utilitarian Small, Utilitarian Small Flat, Circular Small, and many more
- Browse profile posts
- Browse profile comments
- Troubleshooting support options
- Subreddits not syncing on the first load.
- Text not reaching the edges on newer Apple Watches.
- Default subreddits have been moved to the watch settings
- I've had to remove Turkish and Danish translations (for now).
Ratings and Reviews
Spent and hour of my life trying to connect my reddit account to my watch. Even tried to make a new account, nothing. Watch still stuck on set up. Tried everything the help page said to do. Nothing. Not going to spend any more time trying to sort out this issue or messaging the developer. This should be fixed by now, it’s the first thing you do to even use the app. Extremely disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Hi, this is a known issue but what I cannot permanently fix. I can, however, give you steps to fix the issue.
Try force restarting the app on the watch. To do this hold down the side button (with Nano open) until you see “Slide to Power off”, then release the side button and hold down the crown until the app closes, then open it again
Try disabling wifi and ensuring you’re on Bluetooth
Now try Wifi instead of bluetooth
Try logging out of the iOS app and log in again
Restart both devices
If this fixes your issue, I would really appreciate you adjusting your review as this bus is not caused by me, but rather bugs present in Apples APIs
Love this App
This app is show amazing, well made and integrated on the watch. It’s really nice to browse to Reddit without needing to pull out my phone. The little jingle is a real nice touch.
I purchased to pro version. And haven’t regret it.
Keep making more... I would love to see Gmail, tumblr, Snapchat, Instagram, and maybe IFunny. (This all would be a stretch though)
Awesome features which were well thought out for a watch user. I was skeptical about getting the cellular watch but apps like this make it so worth it that I can run to get coffee without my phone and still be entertained while waiting in line.
Also love the "pay what you can" for pro model. Subscription model for apps is a huge pet peeves of mine, but as a developer myself I love to support indie devs as much as I can. This type of paid app is 100% worth it. Would even like to see the ability to "donate" more after paying. Not in a naggy way, just in an over time if you want to continue to support heres a way to donate more.
Love this! Keep it uo :)
Developer Response ,
I’m glad you really like Nano! As fR as donating more, Nano actually does have a ‘Tipping Jar’ for just that. It’s completely optional of course, but it’s there :)
- Will Bishop
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Will Bishop
- In-App Purchases
- Nano Pro $1.99
- Nano Pro $2.99
- Nano Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.