Get a hole in one. How far can you get without missing a shot?
- Endless crazy courses to master.
- Get the highest score possible and compete against friends.
- Deadly traps and cunning courses.
- Easy one handed controls.
- Unlock tons of exciting balls with unique abilities! (including bee ball, retro and explosive bomb!)
- Tough achievement challenges, can you beat them all?
- Optimised for the latest iOS devices.
- Better than Golf! It's the ultimate casual golf experience.
This game contains third party advertising and cross promotion for other nitrome games, both which can be removed via a one time In App Purchase.
Fixed issue with stuttering during gameplay, some visual glitches and audio issues
Ratings and Reviews
Another Nitrome hit
I love the fast pace of this golf game and it is definitely a keeper. There are only a few minor suggestions I have but other that that it’s great.
My biggest desire is to have an option to get a random ball every time; as you unlock more and more balls you tend to just play with a single one but I love the different effects of each one. Since there’s already a “random” feature in place I don’t think this would be too hard to implement and I for one would really appreciate it.
The early levels tend to get a bit repetitive when you (like me) aren’t amazing at the game. Maybe add some more variety to the simpler courses or “unlock” more complex ones sooner?
Fun sometimes, frustrating others
It’s a very cute, fun little game that really scratches the skilled mini golfer in your heart. But this fun is punctuated by weird hole hit box physics. I’ve been playing a lot, and I still don’t know how big the hole is, or if hole skipping due to speed is a thing. Sometimes it seems like the ball goes in from way outside the hit box, and sometimes it’s dead center at low speed and it’ll roll right past it. If I pick a high speed ball like the tennis ball it seems to happen a lot more, so I don’t know if it’s a bug or a feature. But it’s adding irksome moments to an otherwise cute little fun game.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the nice review! The two things that matter are the ball's speed and the ball's distance from the hole (the hole being the actual dark circle in the ground, not the flag). If you go too fast you'll fly over the hole and shake the flag. I've never noticed it going slowly on top of the hole and not going in. Hope that helps!
I honestly love this game and it is a go-to when I am bored. This is endless fun and frustration. There is a problem that I can’t seem to get around in the game so I have concluded that it is a problem with the actual game. In some holes, there is not enough space for me to pull my finger back. For example: horizontal holes are merely impossible because my finger goes off of my phone screen when trying to get enough power, but obviously that does not work, and there is no way to make some of these holes, like absolutely impossible. I suggest the developers test all holes on a regular phone screen before updating them into the game. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Did you know you can start swiping from anywhere on the screen? Every level is able to be completed, you just need to give yourself enough space. Hope that helps!
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Nitrome Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.