By Unreal Mojo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get ready to collect some Mojo — the life force, you know :)
Created for the iPhone and iPad by fans of games like Supaplex, Nanoplex offers you an addictive game play where you want to complete every level over and over again. The point of the game is very simple — just go out and collect Mojo, beautiful shiny things on the screen (indeed sounds simple, doesn't it?).
But the levels are filled with walls, bombs, enemies and other surprises that will not make your life easier, but guarantee you hours of fun with Nanoplex. And when you get tired of levels that we've included in the game — we have almost 100 additional levels available for you to download and expand your Nanoplex collection.
Nanoplex is an extremely addictive and at the same time — very challenging game (in fact, one of the developers' kids, while playing the beta version, called it "the hardest game ever", but still he earned his name in the About box!). Try it for yourself (since it's free, it doesn't cost you a dime). You will need all your logic, skills and persistence to get through the levels — but in the end it will be all worth it!
- Did we say it's totally free? :)
- Supports both iPhone and iPad — get once, play on any device
- BTW, it looks awesome on iPad in all its large screen glory (they call it HD version)!
- Built-in 5 tutorial levels explaining the idea, the Universe (Nanoplex' Universe) and everything
- Includes 10 gameplay levels for you to get some Mojo!
- 70 more levels available for purchase — for just 99 cents per 10-level pack via In-App purchase
- Additional extra-large "ABC" level pack with 26 levels — specially for kids! (for the same price as others)
- Stunning 2D graphics and special effects
- Ambient soundtrack created by a professional musician
- Multi-touch controls for both hands
- Ability to watch each level's solution in case you get stuck
This is crap
Get supaplex not this crap
Completely blown away!
I've been a big fan of Supaplex game on my PC back in the 90s. From looking at the screenshots and description, this seemed to follow the same lines of the gameplay, so I quickly grabbed it. In reality, my expectations were blown away - this is at the same time the same gameplay I've spent countless hours back in the days and totally reworked level and art set. Wow. Played it for half an hour, still amazed and frustrated that I have a work due and cannot stop playing. The levels get tricky fairly quick and this is what I love about this game — I am a bit tired of all fast-paced arcade titles or brainless "smack the button" games — so having to use some logic is a great relief. There is a catch, though — if you want more levels beyond what's included with the game, you have to buy them in the in-app purchase. But the authors totally deserve it.
Conclusion: a must-have for every thinking mind.
Infotron is on the iPhone!
This is the game I had on my Mac in the 90's. I loved it; it was clever and entertaining. Thank you for bringing it to the iPhone. I love it! One improvement would be to make the direction controls invisible and just touch the side of the screen in the direction you want to go. Top for up, bottom for down, left, right. The current controls block too much screen. Thanks again and keep additional levels coming. Great game!!!
- Category: Games
- Released: May 07, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Mojo LLC
- © 2010 Unreal Mojo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Quick Finger Moves$0.99
- Mind Twister$0.99
- IQ Test$0.99
- Is This Possible?$0.99
- Mojo Catcher$0.99
- Mucho Mojo$0.99
- See You In a Week!$0.99
- Alphabet For Kids$0.99
- Level Walkthroughs$0.99
- Skip Level$0.99