NapCat - A GitHub Client for Open Source Explorers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reading and exploring source code should be enjoyable and not limited to Desktop. NapCat is a different GitHub client which let you download your most used or favorite GitHub projects for offline reading.
Tweets from our users:
"Oh @napcatapp, you're the best discovery I've made all month." -- @davidlesches
"The best code reader ever for iOS: NapCat - A GitHub Client" -- @elia
"If you're in the market for a free iPhone github code reader, I totally recommend NapCat" — @drewbiewubie
"NapCat on iPad is great when you want to offline study something cool on github" — @siuying
• Universal. One app for all devices.
• Read code offline with nicely highlighted theme
• Access starred projects
• Explore new repositories from timeline and trending projects
• Support more than 90 languages, and provide 30 themes which you may find one suitable to read in the sunshine or at the bedtime. (*)
• Full version can access all themes.
• Full version can have unlimited offline code storage.
• Full version can access private repository.
Follow us on Twitter at @napcatapp
* Access to all themes is available in Full Version Upgrade
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Happy New Year!
This release include some critical bug fixes, they are,
• Support iPhone 6/6+ resolution, yeah!
• Show complete branches & tags list (thanks, @simoniong!)
• Fix duplicated items in timeline & stars bug (thanks, @dupola!)
• Fix crash while searching for user
• Fix crash while rotating device using iPad
• Display repository description correctly
• Fix "open source code in other app" won't work bug (thanks, @theawesomecoder61!)
• Fix source code view layout issue on iPad (thanks, @nixzhu!)
Again, we are really appreciated everyone's patience & support.
Some long waited awesome features are now work in progress, so stay tuned ;)
p.s. For those who want to join beta test group to play with latest features, please follow @napcatapp & DM us your email address.
Get this if you enjoy browsing GitHub repos with iPad
This app is great for browsing GitHub repos with your iPad. It has a great UI and I really like the ability to be able to take the contents of a repository offline within the app. I've tried several of the GitHub apps for iPad and I like this one the best. Highly recommended.
Reads online or off; doesn't write
It does what it says. You can read and you can have it download to offline storage. However there is no editing. I want to edit on flights. No go.
I saw that there was no review. I feel like as a developer my self, a 5 star would make my day. Good app goo app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: YI CHENG CHANG
- © 2015 Yi Cheng Chang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- NapCat Upgrade$2.99