From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Naples Daily News app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($4.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.naplesnews.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• New in-app alerts let you know when there's a story we don't want you to miss: Look for the blue alerts bar within the app, similar to our existing Breaking News alerts (in red).
• As usual, we're always adding performance improvements and removing bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Letters to the editor
I love to read your letters to the editor and your editorials. My home paper, Dayton Daily News, no longer has local editorials and very few to no letters to the editor. Letters to the editor reflect the pulse of a community. I am a fiscally conservative republican. Your letters sometimes make me both sad and angry at the same time. They reflect the lack of communication between the parties.
I am cancelling my subscription as of this date.
I accidentally read an article by Nancy Armour in the sports section.
Now I can understand USA Today publications printing Opinion pieces of dubious merit in the Opinion section.(ie. mcFeaters). However, this drivel about athletes’ protesting rights bears to the far left of hysteria and bigoted hate mongering. I have assumed the Naples Daily news must have some discretion in selecting the articles it prints. Whoever thought this writer’s opinion merited sharing with any sentient reader should be taken to the woodshed.
There you have it. Consider my subscription canceled.
All the news- so easy!
I love my digital subscription to the Naples Daily News. It’s so convenient and easy to stay up on Important local, state and national news, no matter where I am. The app is very user friendly and available on all my portable devices. Great job, NDN!
- 235.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Naples Daily News Digital Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.