Mosby’s NAPLEX® Exam Prep App with 1600 questions plus 400 flashcards will help you to pass NAPLEX® exam.
App is designed to assess your knowledge and concepts learned and begin to prepare standardized testing with certification exam style questions.Multiple choice and alternate item questions are written at the app level to help develop and assess your critical thinking skills.
• A total of 1,600+ review questions and 400 flash cards
• The app with highest number of questions for NAPLEX® exam in the app store.
• Detailed rationales for each answer to enforce understanding of key concepts.
• Three practice exams feature the same format and content that emphasize the NABP exam.
• Realistic test taking experience.
• Covers everything you need to study to pass the NABP exams.
• 185-question format of each practice exam simulates the NABP, with multiple-choice questions.
• Study progress can be tracked and resumed as you progress on preparation.
• Access Anywhere, No need of internet.
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments— firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Do not buy
This is a waste of money. A ton of questions are wrong! Some questions are good but there are FAR too many errors. For example, one question asked you to identify nonselective beta blockers. They had 2 listed, went with the answer that selected those 2, and got it wrong.. even though the explanation stated both drugs as nonselective beta blockers. That is just 1 example. There are many questions like that. If the creators went through with a fine tooth comb and fixed all the errors and updated it to correlate with current NAPLEX standards, then it would be ok. Until then, they cannot justify charging this much for this app.
Overall a great app!
For the price the value is very good! I like the way the disease states are separated for studying purpose. Needs to be updated to reflect NAPLEX 2016 changes. Several questions need to be revised and corrected either for content or formatting. Overall the best app I've seen.
When I bought this app, I was excited for a convenient way to review for the NAPLEX. Within the first hour of using it, I realized that a large majority of the questions are incorrect. For example, this app states that Ultram is not a scheduled medication. Do not waste your time, energy, or money to use this app, otherwise you will be studying the wrong information.
- Gentoo Labs LLC
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Gentoo Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Naplex Standard $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.