Take command of Napoleon’s army in its greatest campaigns.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Rewrite history in this sophisticated combination of real-time battle tactics and turn-based political strategy set against the turbulent backdrop of the Napoleonic Wars. Can you surpass the glorious achievements of history’s greatest military commander?
Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition for Mac challenges you to combine diplomatic cunning with strategic vision and military genius in order to lead your nation to victory across the campaign maps of Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
• Fight famous battles such as Austerlitz, the Battle of the Nile and Waterloo under the same conditions faced by Napoleon himself.
• Command thousands of troops in enormous real-time land battles and naval engagements.
• Plan and execute the strategy of a nation as you lead one of the great European powers across the turn-based campaign map.
• Lead the forces of France or one of the Four Great Powers: Great Britain, Austria, Prussia and Russia, allied against it.
• Forge alliances, negotiate trade routes and research new ideas and technologies to build an economic and military superpower.
• Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition includes the main game, The Peninsular Campaign and three unit packs: the Imperial Eagle Pack, the Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars Pack and the Coalition Battle Pack.
Important information regarding Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 30.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 320M.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/napoleontw
• Fixes an issue that prevented players from joining LAN multiplayer games
Ratings and Reviews
This is an amazingly immersive game. I really wasn’t expecting much of it, but its awesome! I have some underwhelming graphics, but this game still runs very well (on medium to high settings). If you could expand the compatibility with mods, that would make this game even more amazing! But, never the less, Overall, this game is amazing!
First strategy game - super fun
This is my first strategy game and it’s super fun. I got it a few months ago and have been playing it nonstop - it’s like an RPG in that you can build and level up. And the battles are super fun, too. I’d highly recommend this one. I’m running it on an iMac, running Sierra. 16 GB, 3.4 GHz with NVIDIA.
I am confused on how to play multiplayer battles against other people because when I hit the multiplayer button it only says local network nothing about online battles if someone could please help me with this that would be great thanks.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 16.6 GB
OS X 10.11 or later
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © SEGA. Developed and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.