Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Take command of Napoleon’s army in its greatest campaigns.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Rewrite history in this sophisticated combination of real-time battle tactics and turn-based political strategy set against the turbulent backdrop of the Napoleonic Wars. Can you surpass the glorious achievements of history’s greatest military commander?
Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition for Mac challenges you to combine diplomatic cunning with strategic vision and military genius in order to lead your nation to victory across the campaign maps of Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
• Fight famous battles such as Austerlitz, the Battle of the Nile and Waterloo under the same conditions faced by Napoleon himself.
• Command thousands of troops in enormous real-time land battles and naval engagements.
• Plan and execute the strategy of a nation as you lead one of the great European powers across the turn-based campaign map.
• Lead the forces of France or one of the Four Great Powers: Great Britain, Austria, Prussia and Russia, allied against it.
• Forge alliances, negotiate trade routes and research new ideas and technologies to build an economic and military superpower.
• Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition includes the main game, The Peninsular Campaign and three unit packs: the Imperial Eagle Pack, the Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars Pack and the Coalition Battle Pack.
Important information regarding Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 30.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 320M.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/napoleontw
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• Fixes an issue that prevented players from joining LAN multiplayer games
Worth the Purchase
I bought the Napoleon: Total War Goldpack about a month ago, and so far it’s worked great. I’ve been a Total War fan since Shogun and I waited until after Napoleon had been available for a while before I took the risk of buying (having read the negative reviews about crashes, lagging etc.).
I am running the game on 2013 Macbook Pro Sierra and have gone through most of the major campaigns without any serious issues. Gamespeed and graphics are both excellent quality, even when I bump up graphics and resolution.
There have been a few crashes, but they occurred randomly and luckily I had always saved my campaigns before battles. I am aware that that game may be running so great for me because I waited so long to download.
If you love Total War and you’ve been hesitant like me to purchase, I’d give it a try.
P.S. - I feel the campaigns are large enough to satisfy most Total War players. People have complained about France not having a major campaign, but Napoleon’s Europe campaign lasts from 1805-1812 with turns only lasting a few weeks in length. It can be quite lengthy on hard difficulty.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 16.64 GB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © SEGA. Developed and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later