Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
One of the “Best Games of 2013” in the “Mac App Store Best of 2013”!
Take command of Napoleon’s army in its greatest campaigns.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Rewrite history in this sophisticated combination of real-time battle tactics and turn-based political strategy set against the turbulent backdrop of the Napoleonic Wars. Can you surpass the glorious achievements of history’s greatest military commander?
Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition for Mac challenges you to combine diplomatic cunning with strategic vision and military genius in order to lead your nation to victory across the campaign maps of Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
• Fight famous battles such as Austerlitz, the Battle of the Nile and Waterloo under the same conditions faced by Napoleon himself.
• Command thousands of troops in enormous real-time land battles and naval engagements.
• Plan and execute the strategy of a nation as you lead one of the great European powers across the turn-based campaign map.
• Lead the forces of France or one of the Four Great Powers: Great Britain, Austria, Prussia and Russia, allied against it.
• Forge alliances, negotiate trade routes and research new ideas and technologies to build an economic and military superpower.
• Dominate LAN and online multiplayer modes: shape unique scenarios, enable drop-in battles and even fight entire campaigns against human opponents. Supports Game Center (OS X 10.8.3 required).
• Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition includes the main game, The Peninsular Campaign and three unit packs: the Imperial Eagle Pack, the Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars Pack and the Coalition Battle Pack.
Important information regarding Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 30GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD3000, Intel HD4000, NVIDIA 9400 and NVIDIA 320M.
• You can find out more about the game on the Napoleon: Total War – Gold Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/napoleontw
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixes a bug which prevents running on 4GB graphics cards.
• Fixes a number of minor issues.
Will not install
I paid $30 plus for this game back in July of 2013 and I have trid to down load and install it 3 times. It takes all day to download, then 3/4ths of the way done it said that it could not down load, or an error occurred. If this was fixed or if i was ever gotten back with I would most likely recommend the game. I have played Total War games since Shogun, buying and playing each game as it has come out for PC. I now am a mac user and cant wait to play this game, but I cant seem to get it to download all the way.
Hard to read text
I didn’t have any problems installing the game, although it did take 6 hours to download.
Be warned, however, that the text in this game is VERY hard to read. The font size is very small and the color contrast between the text and the background is minimal.
The graphics and gameplay are wonderful, but this game is unplayable for me because it’s too hard to read the text.
I love the game and all, but i dont know what im doing but ill just be playing and the weird sound comes throught the speaker. It goes away after like 2 minutes, but becomes a bother. Other than that games good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 16.66 GB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Napoleon: Total War and the Total War logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Ship plans courtesy of the National Maritime Museum. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright © 1991-2013 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Portions of this software utilize SpeedTree® Technology (©2003-2007 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.). SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later