Stream music on-demand, download music for offline playback, and create playlists of your favorite songs.
Subscribe to Napster today and gain access to over 30+ millions songs.
To support the creative, vibrant musician community, Napster charges a monthly fee. There’s no commitment—cancel anytime on web or mobile. We love artists!!
How does Napster work?
- Napster is Ad free. Listen to your favorite music without interruption.
- Download unlimited songs and playlists right to your phone or tablet to play offline; listen anywhere, anytime
- Stream music with your account to hundreds of compatible devices. And audio hardware including Sonos, Wii U, Chromecast, Denon, etc.
- Find new music you love through similar listening tastes of fellow Napster users around the world with our global Listener Network technology
Looking for Rhapsody? Rhapsody is now Napster.
The auto-renewing monthly charge through iTunes Account for $12.99 (+ applicable taxes) will start at confirmation of purchase.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with a monthly charge or $12.99 (+ applicable taxes).
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
- Optimizations for iOS 12
- Be sure keep Background App Refresh enabled to get our newest updates as soon as they’re available
Ratings and Reviews
Going Good For Now
This app has had its bumps along the road but things have been running as smoothly as can be expected on this ever-changing iOS platform. I do like it and I like the layout of the downloaded tracks category with album covers beside songs.
Unfortunately, the search function is still horrible. If you so much as miss a letter it won’t recognize what you’re looking for. Even then, it’s still hard to find certain songs even though they actually have the song in their catalog if you look hard enough. And I’ve noticed lately that they don’t have as much music as some other services. It’s usually not high profile music, just some random songs. For instance I wanted this Psy song (not Gangdem Style, hate that song) and they didn’t have it though they have some of his other songs. Little things like that make wanna switch sometimes but I’m gonna see how it goes for now. Hope things improve.
I wanna like it
But the app is slightly broken, I cannot add albums or artists while connected to my Wi-Fi. Tried force quitting the app and opening again, artists and albums which I selected to be added to my library were not being added while on Wi-Fi. When connected to cellular data it works fine, but it was rather irritating to not be able to add the artists while connected to my own connection. The app design itself is nice, enjoy the music playback screen, and the organization is much better laid out than Apple Music. Last there is an Xbox One application? It will not even allow me to open the app without it force closing automatically. One thing I look for in a streaming service is being able to have background play while I’m playing video games. Fix the Xbox One app, and the function of the iOS app and I might think about switching to it.
Thanks for reaching out. We always appreciate hearing from our customers. Please message our CS team here http://on.napster.com/29xKc53 or at email@example.com for technical support. Thank you!
Needs update for IPhone X
In general I like this app, and would probably otherwise rate it four or five stars. However, the interface apparently hasn’t been updated for iPhone X and is somewhat broken.
The most obvious issue is that the menu bar at the top of many of the screen is almost 3/4ths covered by the rest of the interface. For example, the menu “hamburger,” the three bars that call up the menu: Only the top bar can (barely) be seen, and can be difficult to actuate.
Without pictures, it’s a little hard to describe some of the issues. Some of the icons can be difficult to actuate. For example, while you’re on the song screen, there’s a down caret in the upper left to go back to the album screen, but it’s just barely outside the “forbidden” to area to the left of the iPhone X notch. It can be pressed, but it often takes a few tries.
We'd love to help! Write us here http://on.napster.com/29xKc53& & we'll get on it. Thanks!
- Rhapsody International Inc
- 173.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Rhapsody International, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier $9.99
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier $12.99
- Napster | Rhapsody unRadio $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.