Nara - Personalized Recommendations
By Nara Logics, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find restaurants and hotels you'll love, anywhere. Nara delivers personal recommendations to you by pairing its in-depth knowledge with your tastes. Over half a million North American and European restaurants and hotels live on Nara's neural network, but Nara makes it easy to start finding the ones you'll savor--be they around the corner or a plane ride away.
HOW DOES NARA WORK?
Nara uses next-generation artificial intelligence to analyze millions of restaurant and hotel reviews and descriptions and uncover connections between places.
Nara learns about your preferences as you thumb places up or down.
Nara uses its knowledge about places and your tastes to deliver personal recommendations in any city, as well as all the info you'll need to decide on and get to your destination.
- Receive personal restaurant and hotel recommendations in your current location or in thousands of other cities.
- Thumb places you know up or down to hone your taste profile.
- Discover restaurants and hotels similar to those you know.
- Learn why Nara makes particular recommendations for you.
- Combine tastes with those of your friends to find restaurants to enjoy together.
- Pin restaurants and hotels to save them for later.
- View friends’ thumbs and pins to see how your tastes align.
- Browse recommendations as you like--tile-style, in a list, on a map or in a beautiful carousel.
- View menus, tips, and more for restaurants; view amenities and more for hotels.
- Reserve a seat through OpenTable.
- Order a meal through GrubHub.
- Get there with Uber.
- Login to Nara.me on the web to book hotels you'll love.
What's New in Version 2.6
- Easily view nearby recommendations on the go.
- Select and search for locations via an improved interface.
- New questionnaire helps to generate personalized recommendations on first use.
- Bug fixes.
Needs some work
The Good: can search by location and cuisine. Results show maps, link to the restaurant web site and other useful info. You can create a profile comprising your "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" places.
The Missing: No way to categorize the places in your profile.
The Annoying: often lists places as closed even though they are thriving. Idiotic "tips" from face bookies.
Great app- found dozens of places I wouldn't know about - and like virtually every one.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 14, 2014
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nara Logics Inc
- © 2014 Nara Logics, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.