Monitor and manage your NETGEAR ReadyNAS and ReadyDATA devices. Compatible with all devices running the RAIDiator 4, RAIDiator 5, OS 6 and ReadyDATA OS firmware.
- Monitor and manage multiple ReadyNAS devices
- Shutdown, restart, wake-on-lan
- Volume capacity and usage
- Drive details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU temperature
- Network interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services and Add-Ons
Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news, updates and support. https://twitter.com/NASUtils
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice.
- Fixes issue with passwords containing special characters
- Better error handling - prevents "blank" details
Ratings and Reviews
Worked perfectly. Glad to have a replacement, much better one, to manage my NAS. Thanks!
No longer connects
I have a readynas 202, worked flawlessly. Net gear upgraded their OS and mainly changed the login from a username/pass to an email/pass. Using the email pass just causes it to hang up and time out. I would gladly give 5 stars but since it can't even log on its a 1. Please please fix this!
Not working with 204
It connects but not displaying any information. Three stars for quick developer feedback.
Developer Response ,
Hi! This should be resolved in version 1.5.1, just released. Thanks!
- Michael Doyle
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Michael Doyle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.