Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV and featured content with the NASA App for iOS.
• View over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
• Watch over 10,000 on demand NASA Videos from around the agency
• Rate photos and videos, then check out which ones make the top rated list
• Choose the best images, videos or news stories and keep them available in the favorites folder
• Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers
• Read the latest news & feature stories
• Discover the latest NASA mission information
• Watch live NASA TV
• Listen to Third Rock internet streaming radio
• Get the latest launch information & countdown clocks
• View upcoming sighting opportunities (visible passes for the ISS) and get notifications before they happen
• Display ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
• Explore the featured content and programs section
• Get the latest tweets from around the agency
• Easily share everything with friends on Facebook and Twitter
• Display a map with information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
What's New in Version 3.21
- Various minor fixes and improvements
- If you're experiencing any problems and need technical support for the NASA App: Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- And please feel free to leave praise in a review!
It pains me to write this
I'm having great problems with the feature I've used most (Sighting Opportunities) since the latest update, and there's no support. I emailed the address given in the App Store updates note, and my email was returned, from NASA, saying the user was unknown. When I click on "app support", I'm just brought to a generalized page at NASA extolling the virtues of the app, with nary a hint of "support" option or contact in sight. I'll try other options for support, digging up somebody somehow, but any regular person wouldn't be blamed if they had the same problem and just gave up in defeat and distaste.
I watched the nasa channel when it used to be on cable I watched most of the shuttle launches, space walks when you guys stretched tout the solar panels, and one of the panels got stuck, I miss all that, anyway great app much appreciated
Love this app
Way better than waiting for people to repost half baked science articles taken out of context on FB. So much great info.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 3.21
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NASA
- © 2009: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.