Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with NASA FCU Mobile Remote Deposit. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your checks with your iPhone and securely upload the photos for deposit into your NASA Federal Credit Union account. With Mobile Remote Deposit, make deposits in 3 simple steps:
1. Launch the Mobile Remote Deposit Application
2. Enter your eBranch online banking login information and choose your deposit account
3. Snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed checks and securely submit the check images to NASA FCU for deposit into your account
* Free, secure and easy as taking a picture
* Convenient, anytime, anywhere deposits using your iPhone
* Receive email confirmation of your deposits
* Complete deposits in less than 2 minutes without visiting a branch or being near a computer
* Real-time access to your deposits
Make check deposits on the go with NASA FCU Mobile Remote Deposit!
NASA Federal Credit Union is Federally Insured by the NCUA.
Streamlined check image capture:
* Redesigned user interface includes photo capture as the first step
* Once the front of the check is captured, the amount will auto-fill at the bottom of the deposit screen
* New tip screens were developed with proper check preparation for both the front and back of the check
* New image overlays demonstrate proper check placement within the image capture window
Ratings and Reviews
I think the app is outstanding!
Works like a dream on my iPad. It’s great not to have the 36 mile round trip to deposit all checks $5k and under. Thanks so much, NASA FCU!
It doesn’t work
No need to bother downloading this app because it doesn’t work, just like everything else NASA tries to do with tech
Love it but random glitch
I love this app. It's fantastic and has saved me numerous trips to the bank. However, recently, I can no longer make deposits. When I go to take the pictures, the photo area is shifted down the phone to the point where the "Done" button isn't reachable. It will take the picture but there's no way to hit "Done" to submit it nor go back to the previous screen. Might be because I'm using a 4s but those are still in use so th app should still allow for 4s users to use the app. Once that glitch it fixed, this app would be 5 stars, hands down. Love the app otherwise.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.