By NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow the excitement of the 2015 season with the Official App of NASCAR. The best way to follow your favorite driver with news, video and Live race features.
• Live Race Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series (Limited)
• Today View NSCS Standings & Live Leaderboards
• Exclusive news, video and social media feeds
• Post-race highlights
• 2015 Schedule, Standings & Manufacturer Standings
• Customizable Notifications including news for your Favorite Driver and Live Event Reminders
• EXCLUSIVE access to Sprint In-Race Highlights for all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races
• FREE access to all the NASCAR MOBILE Premium Features including live race radio, driver audio and in-car cameras with a Sprint unlimited data plan
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required; FREE with Sprint unlimited data plan):
• Track drivers on your own customized leaderboard with all new data points
Live Driver Audio
• Listen to the in-race conversations between NASCAR Drivers, crew chiefs and spotters
• Exclusive to Sprint Cup Series & XFINITY Series races only*
Live In-Car Cameras
• Watch Live in-car cameras for the entire 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season
Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
• Listen to the official NASCAR (MRN or PRN) for each race of the season*
• NASCAR Officials Radio is available for all Sprint Cup Series races
Live Real-Time Track Position & Driver Telemetry
• GPS data provides real-time track position for every driver on the track*
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events**
*2015 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events: Iowa (5/17), Chicago (6/20), Iowa (5/17), Iowa (8/1), Mid-Ohio (8/15), Kentucky (9/26)
• Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
• One-Time Seasonal Purchase of $19.99 for the remainder of the 2015 NASCAR Season
• Monthly Recurring Subscription of $3.99 (Auto-Renewable)
AUTO-RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION: Your $3.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings after your purchase http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Thank you for using NASCAR MOBILE. Here's what we've been tuning under the hood:
• Fixed an issue where some users were unable to enter the Live Race Center
• Fixed an issue where some data points were missing on the Live Leaderboard
• Fixed an issue with Notifications where users were unable to access content
• Various app improvements and performance enhancements
• To be sure you are on the latest version we recommend enabling automatic app updates to ensure you've always got the latest version of NASCAR MOBILE.
• Go to Settings ->iTunes & App Store ->Turn on Apps in Automatic Downloads
• Send us your feedback at email@example.com
NASCAR Mobile app
This is an excellent application to use for iPhone. It is one of the first of its kind from NASCAR that is fairly easy to use for a blind person. However, I would like to see some better accessibility functions added for voiceover support so that this app can be a lot better when it comes to accessibility. By that I mean that there are several buttons that are not labeled. When it comes to voiceover, for a totally blind person, any and all information that is displayed on the screen needs to also be spoken. This is one thing that would be very helpful to those of us who absolutely cannot see the screen at all and rely on the voiceover to let us know what the buttons function is. Any thing that can make the application better so that it speaks what the button is supposed to do or just for the app over all. The radio portion of the app is terrific. I remember when I used to have to work on Sundays I listened to the race on this app on a regular basis and that was terrific too. However, as I stated before I think that if you really want to make this app a five star rating or better, it really needs work in order to make it so that a totally blind person that cannot see at all has full access to all of the features and functions of the app to make it a more pleasurable experience.
App Does NOT Work! No Quality Tech Support Available!
Last week I was unable to see the leaderboard statistics. Like others are experiencing, I also had no audio at all. I attempted to do all of the "normal" things to fix the problem but nothing was helpful. I ended up missing the app. experience for the entire race! I attempted to get it to work for this week's race and faced the exact same issues! I then contacted the support team. The tech asked me to do something that would definitely cause me to lose contact with him. I asked about it but he assured me that I would not have any problems being reconnected. I signed on and saw that I was the next customer in line. After a wait that lasted nearly an hour, I saw I had a message stating that I was unable to be connected to the support team and I should "Try again later." REALLY?? I pay monthly for my subscription and I am paid up to date. (I offered to send that verification to the tech that I briefly spoke to.) I have now lost two entire races and will no doubt lose next week's race since this is a race-related issue so it can only be addressed during a race. That means I have lost three weeks use of my app, which I think is terrible! It is a shame that there is not a good, quality support team that is able to back up this app!!
Audio STILL sent to wrong API
Yet another update and the audio is still not fixed and they do not acknowledge the problem. The latter is very frustrating.
I get no sound from this app on iPhone 5s & latest iOS.
Well, I always leave my ringer switch in the silent position and I discovered I DO have audio when that switch is turned on.
Apparently the developers are using the wrong API to transmit audio.
It should not be controlled by the ringer switch.
See the below information from the web.
Basically, Apple makes a distinction for developers between “alert” sounds and normal audio. While the technical term is “APIs” you can basically think of it as two separate audio channels. The ring/silent switch on the iPhone, as well as the Mute switch/button on the iPad, are intended to mute these alert sounds without affecting normal audio. However, if a given app is playing its sound using the wrong API, the switch ends up muting these sounds as well. Sadly, there’s nothing you can do about this other than contact the developer and suggest that the fix their apps.
Essentially, the only sounds that should be silenced when the ring/silent switch is set to silent are notifications and alerts and other related system sounds—basically anything from Notification Center along with phone calls and the other sounds that are listed under “Sound and Vibration Patterns” in Settings, Sounds.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
- © NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Existing 2013 Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Existing 2014 Monthly Subscription$3.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Monthly Subscription$3.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Season$24.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Pre-Season$19.99