By NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow the excitement of the 2016 NASCAR season with the Official App of NASCAR and stay up to date on your favorite drivers with news, video and live race features.
- Live Race Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series
- Live Race Highlights for all NASCAR Series
- Exclusive News and Video Content
- 2016 Schedule, Standings and Manufacturer Standings
- Customized Notifications including Series Specific Alerts and Live Event Reminders
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required; FREE with Sprint unlimited data plan):
Live Customized Leaderboards
- Customized Leaderboards with exclusive data points to follow your Favorite Drivers
Live Driver Audio
- Listen to the In-Race strategy between Drivers, Crew Chiefs and Spotters
- Exclusive to Sprint Cup Series and XFINITY Series races
Live In-Car Cameras
- Follow the action from the driver seat with Live In-Car cameras
- Exclusive to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and XFINITY races
Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
- Listen to the official NASCAR radio for every race of the season
- NASCAR Officials Radio is available for all Sprint Cup Series races
Live Real-Time Track Position & Driver Telemetry
- Follow the Track Position for every driver on the track in real time with GPS
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events.**
SPRINT Exclusive Features:
- FREE access to all NASCAR MOBILE Premium Features, including Live Race Radio, Driver Audio and In-Car Cameras with a Sprint unlimited data plan.
- 2016 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events: Iowa (6/19), Iowa (7/30), Mid-Ohio (8/13), Road America (8/27), Kentucky (9/24)
**Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only.**
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
- One-Time Seasonal Purchase of $5.99 for the rest of the 2016 NASCAR Season
- Monthly Recurring Subscription of $3.99 (Auto-Renewable)
NASCAR MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscription:
- Your $3.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings: http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
What's New in Version 5.5.1
Thanks for using the official app of NASCAR! Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements.
This release includes the addition of XFINITY Series in-car cameras for premium users, race highlights added to the Race Center and enhancements to the live experience.
In Car view is unviewable!
The app is great all the way through...BUT ⬅️yup there it is, when you want to watch the in car view or battle cam, the time bar and volume bar are stuck on the screen. In past versions they faded away or you could touch the screen and it would disappear only to reappear if you touched the screen again. The video is there but most of the screen is covered by the black bars. You can remove them by sliding the time scale bar all the way forward, but you cannot go back because the time bar, which includes the done button, will not come back. You then have to double click the home button and shut down the app, restart it again and do what you needed to go back to do, by then it's finished. So if there's a squabble between drivers and you want to switch to those channels to hear it, you're screwed if you've slid the time bar up to remove it. If there is a possibility of fixing this bug, then this app would be the crown jewel of racing apps. IF you're a sprint customer it's free, if not I'd be p-o'd that this feature is not working correctly.
Love it...just want a chase format in fantasy
Dear NASCAR Folks,
Love the app and the opportunity for a fantasy platform! Only thing I wish would be considered is a chase format identical to the actual
NASCAR season. Currently I manually track my league and record winners and award wins 20 pts instead of 3 as it is a fair % based on NF pts. Top 16 get in and I manually track the chase as well. Fun but hectic and time consuming. Perhaps a "chase format" and "traditional format" choice during league setup each season? This satisfies new and traditional fans needs and can add excitement as my league has generated a lot of interest in NASCAR as a result of the effort to run a playoff themed league! Up to 37 members this year and hope to have a "full field" for 2017!
You get commercials even if you pay
You have to pay to use the app even tho it's re-use of existing resources. It's everything you see on TV. Including the in-car cameras and the commercials that come with them. I wanted to be able to see a view from one car to another depending on the action on the track. And there's a 5 to 10 second (or more) hesitation between views. Don't get this if you think your getting more or better technology/function then what you all ready have available to you. Your paying a premium for leftovers. That's my opinion. I don't mind paying for packaging of existing functions so that keyboard shortcuts can be used but, when they create choke points so that you have to watch their commercials AND it kills functionality.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 84.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
- © NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Existing 2014 Monthly Subscription$3.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Monthly Subscription$3.99
- Existing 2013 Monthly Subscription$2.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2016 Monthly Subscription$3.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2016 Full Season Pass$24.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2016 Spring Pass$19.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2016 Chase Pass$5.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2016 Mid-Season Pass$14.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Monthly Subscription$3.99