By NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow the excitement of the 2015 season with the Official App of NASCAR. The best way to follow your favorite driver with news, video and Live race features.
• Live leaderboards for all NASCAR Series (Limited)
• Today View Sprint Cup Series Standings & Live Leaderboard
• Exclusive news, video and social media feeds
• 2015 Schedule, Standings & Manufacturer Standings
• Customizable Notifications
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required; FREE with Sprint unlimited data plan):
• Track drivers on your own customized leaderboard with all new data points
Live Driver Audio
• Listen to the in-race conversations between NASCAR Drivers, crew chiefs and spotters
• Exclusive to Sprint Cup Series & XFINITY Series races only*
Live In-Car Cameras
• Watch Live in-car cameras for the entire 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season
Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
• Listen to the official NASCAR (MRN or PRN) for each race of the season*
• NASCAR Officials Radio is available for all Sprint Cup Series races
Live Real-Time Track Position & Driver Telemetry
• GPS data provides real-time track position for every driver on the track*
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events**
*Some live features are unavailable for certain 2015 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events
• Chicago (6/20), Iowa (8/1), Mid-Ohio (8/15), Kentucky (9/26)
• Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only
• EXCLUSIVE access to Sprint In-Race Highlights for all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races
• FREE access to all the NASCAR MOBILE Premium Features including live race radio, driver audio and in-car cameras with a Sprint unlimited data plan
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
• One-Time Seasonal Purchase of $14.99 for the remainder of the 2015 NASCAR Season
• Monthly Recurring Subscription of $3.99 (Auto-Renewable)
AUTO-RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION: Your $3.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings after your purchase http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
What's New in Version 4.4.0
Thank you for using NASCAR MOBILE. Here's where we've made some adjustments:
• Updated Favorite Driver notifications to keep you well informed
• We've made it easier to tap + to FOLLOW a driver on leaderboards
• Added NEW achievements for NASCAR Rewards
• Fixed a bug when receiving reward achievements for NASCAR Rewards
• Fixed data points on the Qualifying leaderboard
• Fixed live points displayed for Camping World Series drivers leaderboard
• Fixed the weather map display for each weeks race
• Various app improvements and performance enhancements
• To be sure you are on the latest version we recommend enabling automatic app updates: Go to Settings-> iTunes & App Store-> Turn on Apps in Automatic
• Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ads with PAID!!! version... REALLY?!!!
Just going to keep it simple. I recently purchased a full season version of the NASCAR app, only to find it it still has the ads running. You still have to navigate through them as you go from page to page. Very frustrating considering paying $25 for what should come without all of the ads. I understand ads on the free version, but come on NASCAR get serious. On the paid version? Anyway, for those of you considering purchasing the app, do keep in mind that you will get the ads running with the app just like the free version.
I was so excited to be able to listen to the in-car radio during the race, but this year, the dropping and freezing is horrible. Every. Single. Race. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing fixes it. Looks like it's up to YOU to fix it, as I am not alone in this issue. Plus the leader board at the top is not consistent during the race. I have to use the dashboard and switch back before it will update. Very poor support. You will not be getting my money next year if it is not addressed. There should be monthly updates to this app just because of the changes in technology. Keep up NASCAR Mobile!
This app is great. You get all the live info if you are maybe out somewhere and you can't watch the race/practice/qualifying. You also get tons of news stories and videos. One slight problem I found isn't really a problem, but if you are in the live race center and hit the down arrow, then click where the weather is, where it says temperature, it actually says tempuratute. I found this a few minutes ago and I think it's pretty funny.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
- © NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Existing 2014 Monthly Subscription$3.99
- Existing 2013 Monthly Subscription$2.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Monthly Subscription$3.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Season$24.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Mid-Season$14.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Pre-Season$19.99
- NASCAR MOBILE June Sale$9.99