By NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow the excitement of the 2015 season with the Official App of NASCAR. The best way to follow your favorite driver with news, video and Live race features. All new for the 2015 NASCAR season, Live In-Car Cameras will be available for ALL Sprint Cup Series races (Premium subscription required).
- Live Race Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series (Limited)
- Exclusive news, video and social media feeds
- Post-race highlights
- 2015 Schedule, Standings & Manufacturer Standings
- All New Customizable Notifications including news for your Favorite Driver and Live Event Reminders
- EXCLUSIVE access to Sprint In-Race Highlights for all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races
- FREE access to all the NASCAR MOBILE Premium Features including live race radio, driver audio and in-car cameras with a Sprint unlimited data plan.
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required; FREE with Sprint unlimited data plan):
- Track drivers on your own customized leaderboard (ALL NEW)
- Advanced Leaderboard with new data points (ALL NEW)
Live Driver Audio
- Listen to the in-race conversations between NASCAR Drivers, crew chiefs and spotters
- Exclusive to Sprint Cup Series & XFINITY Series races only
Live In-Car Cameras
- Live in-car cameras for the entire 2015 season
- Exclusive to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races only
Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
- Listen to the official NASCAR (MRN or PRN) for each race of the season
- NASCAR Officials Radio is available for all Sprint Cup Series races
Live Real-Time Track Position & Driver Telemetry
- GPS data provides real-time track position for every driver on the track
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events.**
2015 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events: Iowa (5/17), Chicago (6/20), Iowa (5/17), Iowa (8/1), Mid-Ohio (8/15), Kentucky (9/26)
- Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
- One-Time Seasonal Purchase of $24.99 for the entire 2015 NASCAR Season
- Monthly Recurring Subscription of $3.99 (Auto-Renewable)
AUTO-RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION: Your $3.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings after your purchase http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
NASCAR Mobile app
This is an excellent application to use for iPhone. It is one of the first of its kind from NASCAR that is fairly easy to use for a blind person. However, I would like to see some better accessibility functions added for voiceover support so that this app can be a lot better when it comes to accessibility. By that I mean that there are several buttons that are not labeled. When it comes to voiceover, for a totally blind person, any and all information that is displayed on the screen needs to also be spoken. This is one thing that would be very helpful to those of us who absolutely cannot see the screen at all and rely on the voiceover to let us know what the buttons function is. Any thing that can make the application better so that it speaks what the button is supposed to do or just for the app over all. The radio portion of the app is terrific. I remember when I used to have to work on Sundays I listened to the race on this app on a regular basis and that was terrific too. However, as I stated before I think that if you really want to make this app a five star rating or better, it really needs work in order to make it so that a totally blind person that cannot see at all has full access to all of the features and functions of the app to make it a more pleasurable experience.
Still haven't figured it out
EVERY YEAR on the first race or first couple, they can't figure out the driver audio so don't ever expect it to work the first race or first couple races. They are to incompetent to figure this out even as big as an operation as NASCAR is. It eventually will work. The iPad version is completely useless unless you leave the iPad on and awake the WHOLE race. If not and your screen goes to sleep, the app crashes and you constantly have to restart everything for the app. This has happened since they came out with iPad version and I've sent tickets but yet again can't figure it out. This doesn't happen on the iPhone version. They do have some good features although it takes a while for it to update the real time stats at times.
Never improves, but only game in town
Buggy and inconsistent is my opinion, but reading other reviews demonstrates I'm certainly not the only one. Kicks me off the app or simply doesn't work without some issue. Awesome when it works correctly, but 1 out of 10 times is ridiculous. Never the same problem, but nearly always has a problem. Numerous emails result in basic responses talking about my internet service or other nonsense. I have a newer ipad with the most updated Apple software. But I'll keep subscribing because it's the only service around. A monopoly obviously doesn't equate to quality with NASCAR. The most frustrating part is that it's been this way since the beginning, and nothing changes.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
- © NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Existing 2013 Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Existing 2014 Monthly Subscription$3.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Season$24.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Monthly Subscription$3.99