NASDAQ OMX Directors Desk
By NASDAQ OMX, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Directors Desk for iPad, a state-of-the-art App engineered with the utmost care for today’s discerning board members. A robust tool set prepares you for the meeting and thoughtful design features maximize your experience including:
• Intuitive “Zero Click” Book Shelf Interface
• Real-Time Meeting Presenter Mode
• Powerful Note-Taking Features
• Download Content for Offline Access
• Easy access to board materials on the go
The Directors Desk App allows Boards to access board meeting documents, agendas and minutes on the move and at their convenience.
Note: There is a newer version of this app available in the App Store. However, the current version of this app (3.3.2) will continue to be available and users are not required to update. This new app can be found by searching for “Directors Desk” within the App Store.
• This new app may be installed if you already have this Nasdaq Directors Desk app installed on your device.
• You many use both apps interchangeably without restriction.
• In late Q1 or early Q2 of 2016, it is planned that the existing Directors Desk iOS App will be removed from the App Store.
Directors Desk service is offered by local Nasdaq Corporate Solutions entities, depending on the geographical location of the customer, each such entity being a subsidiary of Nasdaq, Inc. Any details provided herein are provided for informational purposes only. For details of the entity providing the services, and the terms and conditions applicable to the services, prospective customers please refer to Corporate Solutions’ master services agreement, and current customers please refer to your contract with Corporate Solutions for such services.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
- Surveys would sometimes appear blank after being opened for a period of time.
- The listing of available surveys wouldn’t refresh when a survey was completed or added.
- For customers with large numbers of documents, the Document Center was not refreshing its content upon changing boards.
- The document counter shown in the main navigation would not decrease when a user deleted any downloaded meeting book.
- Users were unable to open external links from within documents or MARKETS news items.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 15, 2015
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.
- © 2015, The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.