NASequencer is a text-based MIDI composer. It focuses on quick composing and easy management. Generally, plain-text is easy to edit and manage, however it can often be unreadable in music composition. NASequencer assists you in understanding the structure of a composition with real-time piano roll and event list previews. Additionally, it assists you to check sound of ensemble by SoundFont synthesizer.
*** Basic Features ***
• Mixer Control
• SoundFont Synthesizer
• Piano Roll
• Event List
• Embedded Editor with Automatic Color Coding
• External Editors Supported
• Note as Sequence*
• ABC Notation Version 2.1
• Music Macro Language
* NASequencer original format. Focused on readability and designed to resemble what you see in the event list.
*** Full Version ***
• Support for loading additional synthesizers*
• Mix multiple sounds from different SoundFonts
* In SoundFont format (.sf2 files)
• Standard MIDI File (Format 1)
• Waveform Audio File Format (WAV 44.1kHz Linear PCM 16bit stereo)
• Advanced Audio Coding (AAC 44.1kHz 192kbps stereo)
Fix verification for unlock full version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.