By Designsensory, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nashville's Trace App
Discover Nashville's Trace, a delightful road trip through charming Tennessee towns linked together by the history and scenery of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Explore all that downtown Nashville has to offer, but don't let the experience end there. Use this app to discover the hidden gems that surround Nashville and the Natchez Trace Parkway. Customize your trail experience and share your journey with friends.
Let this app be your guide to more than 150 points of interest along Nashville's Trace. Filter points of Interest by interest category or "favorite" and reorder points of interest to fit your schedule and travel plans. Search points of interest nearest to you or find upcoming events along the trail. With the Nashville's Trace app and a customized trail experience in the palm of your hand, it's time hit the trail!
• View points of interest as a list, tiles or in a map
• "Favorite" points of interest to create a custom trail itinerary
• Share points of interest on Facebook, check in to points of interest or upload a photo
• View points of interest by category and see how many points of interest are included in each category
• Filter points of interest by interest category including What's Nearby, Food & Wine, Nature & Outdoors, Attractions, Sports & Rec, Civil War, History & Heritage, Agritourism or Music & Arts.
• View "Did You Knows?" along the trail for interesting facts about the trail's points of interest
• Click on a point of interest to read a full description, view photos and find contact information
• Find events along the trail throughout the year
• Click on the trail playlist to enjoy trail-related tunes
About Nashville's Trace
Nashville's Trace, a Discover Tennessee Trails and Byways Initiative, follows the path of early American settlers along 102 miles of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Explore points from start to finish, or choose one or more of the six off-Trace loops to encounter a different side of Tennessee. Dive into the backstage stories of Music City, then venture off to soak up the music, heritage and Southern rural spirit in every town square and country store along the Natchez Trace Parkway.
Nashville's Trace begins in downtown Nashville and follows the Natchez Trace Parkway south through Duck River, Hohenwald, Waynesboro, Franklin, Leiper's Fork, Santa Fe, Columbia, Centerville, Ethridge, Lawrenceburg and Collinwood. You can choose to only visit points of interest located near Natchez Trace Parkway, or choose to explore one or more of the off-Trace loops suggested along the way.
What's New in Version 1.2
Audio commentary added to select Stops!
Fixed an issue with crashes if the app had not been used in a long time.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 07, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Designsensory, Inc.
- © 2013 Designsensory, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.